Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update zanacal's 13 week scan

Well ladies, I really feel like it's a boy. Its head looks like my others and I just got a feeling. During the scan I didn't see any really obvious nub (and I was glued to that area!) but I have photos and I think there may be. In the best quality photo the spine is very curved but there was a tiny photo in the corner of another photo where the spine looked straight so I've zoomed in with my camera and then lightened it - but I'm afraid neither are very clear! The third photo is just for fun - he/she was waving at us!!

ETA : I'm putting the clearer versions of the pictures in, in case anyone new should want to take a guess!

Last edited by zanacal; November 26th, 2011 at 04:04 AM.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, IF that is the nub in the first pic, and I really cannot tell if it is, it looks more girl than boy to me. The one at the bottom(the waving one) the pic in the corner looks like there may be more of an angled nub so I'm not sure. No potty shot at 13 weeks then? I don't know about the skull theory so I cannot comment on that with any accuracy.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zan, I really can't see a nub at all. I see the white thing in both top pictures but I'm not convinced it's the nub and even if it is, it's unclear. I'm just going to have to go w/my gut on this one...I vote

You're little diva is just waiting to make her grand entrance a bit later, lol! One thing I know for sure is that you're getting the sweet soul you are meant to get!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Zani, I'm so excited for you! I hope it's your precious you're cooking in there!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to get anyone excited or get your hopes up... but I "feel" its a girl!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, now that I've seen the pics and seen others reactions (and after my huge long email on the November Chit Chat thread), it looks like it still could be a girl. I'll be praying for you, Z!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo Zana!!!! Right! To business lol The top pic I don't think is showing any or enough nub to guess off of, but that pointy head would firmly get a girl guess off of me Pic 2, again I don't think anything there is nub, more leg bone And pic 3, soft rounded head, again I would lean gilr off of this one, I do hope it is your lady for you, if not just gorgeous and healthy, best of luck xxxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pic are not clear and i don't think there is a good nub to see. but the head sure look girlie so i guess !
    Very cute baby !!!!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling Girl, too the top pic is the only one that I would hazard a guess from as the other two I'm thinking that the bottom of the torso isn't fully showing. The top pic looks in line with the spine and the pointy little forehead looks girlie to me!! I've got that "girlie" feeling, like PP you'll know for sure in how many weeks???
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to say we have a gender scan booked for 17th December - so one month until we find out for sure. Right now I wish I'd never heard of a flipping nub because I'm crying my eyes out and I don't even know for sure! I'm also surprised at myself because I thought I wouldn't feel upset to hear boy. Apparently I do! Thank you for being gentle with me, you're all so lovely

ELP - I really don't get the head thing! Where is it pointy - and soft and rounded is girl too?! Confused!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast