Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I may need to go couch potato instead of exercise. DH is so busy and I just can't get in the required amount of cardio, and I don't want to be in boy territory. I was couch potato with both of my girls anyway so I might as well just stick with it and really watch calories. DH has agreed to one attempt so I think that coupled with the diet will be good. I have lost 8 lbs since dieting and I am super excited about that! I wish it was closer! But I am telling myself that I just need to patient and I need to lose more weight first so the waiting will allow me to do that as well!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    I think I may need to go couch potato instead of exercise. DH is so busy and I just can't get in the required amount of cardio, and I don't want to be in boy territory. I was couch potato with both of my girls anyway so I might as well just stick with it and really watch calories. DH has agreed to one attempt so I think that coupled with the diet will be good. I have lost 8 lbs since dieting and I am super excited about that! I wish it was closer! But I am telling myself that I just need to patient and I need to lose more weight first so the waiting will allow me to do that as well!
    Couch potato is much easier! Are you swaying for DD3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Couch potato is much easier. I wish I could do it. I can't lose weight on the diet without it. :/ Stupid metabolism.

I wound up getting sick from my sister and her kids a few weeks ago with a horrible lower respiratory infection. The doctor put me on Prednisone which has made me gain 10lbs in the 6 days I've been taking it! I'm soooo upset about it! I'm too sick to exercise, so I just have to sit here and take it until I'm better. I'm just hoping that I'm back to normal in about a week because if not, I'll have to reschedule my surgery. It's such a frustrating situation. I'm just going to have to stay away from my sister and her kids until after the surgery (they get sick *all* the time!). It sounds horrible to say that, but I really can't afford to keep getting sick.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. Only just spotted this thread. How is everyone? I started LE again few weeks ago so hoping to attempt in March or April. I'm not sure which yet as I think March will be eight weeks on the diet whereas April would be twelve. Do you think we should wait till twelve weeks on LE? My reason for wanting to try earlier, other than just impatience, is that I tend to lose weight rather quickly on the LE diet and I've already BMI of 20.4. Last year I was on the LE diet for six months and lost over a stone in the first few, then fought to maintain it. I came off the diet for a two month break as I wasn't ovulating after stopping BF and I (correctly) assumed that the diet was causing it. After eating normally for a month and putting on nearly a stone, I had a period. Having now persuaded my body it's safe to ovulate again I'm back on the diet. DH is on OLE and peppermint tea and I'm taking fibre and folate. Last summer I took Agnus Cactus/Vitex but Atomic and I wondered if that could also have caused the problems with my cycles, so I'm not sure whether to do it this time. We'll probably DTD every four days come March or April as I'd rathe rather not take daily temperatures or OPKs. So far this time round, I've lost about half a stone. I'm not exercising. Any thoughts ladies? Wish we had the money to go HT!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    Couch potato is much easier! Are you swaying for DD3?

I am swaying for DD3 yes. We will see how it ends up!

Due January 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    Hi ladies. Only just spotted this thread. How is everyone? I started LE again few weeks ago so hoping to attempt in March or April. I'm not sure which yet as I think March will be eight weeks on the diet whereas April would be twelve. Do you think we should wait till twelve weeks on LE? My reason for wanting to try earlier, other than just impatience, is that I tend to lose weight rather quickly on the LE diet and I've already BMI of 20.4. Last year I was on the LE diet for six months and lost over a stone in the first few, then fought to maintain it. I came off the diet for a two month break as I wasn't ovulating after stopping BF and I (correctly) assumed that the diet was causing it. After eating normally for a month and putting on nearly a stone, I had a period. Having now persuaded my body it's safe to ovulate again I'm back on the diet. DH is on OLE and peppermint tea and I'm taking fibre and folate. Last summer I took Agnus Cactus/Vitex but Atomic and I wondered if that could also have caused the problems with my cycles, so I'm not sure whether to do it this time. We'll probably DTD every four days come March or April as I'd rathe rather not take daily temperatures or OPKs. So far this time round, I've lost about half a stone. I'm not exercising. Any thoughts ladies? Wish we had the money to go HT!

I just don't know about vitex. I took it to conceive DD1 and had no problems. I was then back on it to sway after her but didn't realize that I ovulated, so I was on it for 1-2 weeks while pregnant and not knowing and I lost that baby. I will never know if it was vitex that was the culprit or not but it makes me hesitant. I actually took a pill just this last CD1, but then chickened out and didn't take anymore. I am still considering it because I know it delays ovulation and I might want to manipulate my future due date. So I just don't know. I almost feel like my instinct is telling me not to take it.

Due January 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking the same weezie, should we just wait another month but I don't have much time as I'm really old now and it's waisting another month. I think I'm going to throw everything at it in March knowing I probably won't get pregnant then go from there. I've resigned myself to the fact that after 5 failed ivf cycles it's probably not going to happen naturally either. I'm ok with it though!

When taking Vitex do you stop it the day before you're due to ovulate or a few days before so you can ovulate like normal?

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are TTC this cycle you need to stop it at cd14 (or positive opk) before you make an attempt. You don't want to take vitex if you are pregnant.

2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

9. Thanks Frilly Lady thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing vitex this time around, too. I'm doing full time vitex right now, but we'll see when we start TTC. I think it's helping my hormone even out faster after the last m/c. At least, I'm weepy and grouchy less! Still waiting to get my first af...and waiting...and waiting. Lol! It better come before March or I don't know what I'll do.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

11. Likes weeziewoozles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weezie, if I was in your shoes, I would lighten up on LE (to hopefully slow the weight loss) but stay on it another 4 weeks. That's if it was me though. I wish I had the excessive weight loss problem, lol! I have to fight for every single ounce I lose.

I wound up getting really horribly sick with bronchitis 2 weeks ago and my doctor put me on Prednisone. That is seriously the worst drug ever! I've gained 14lbs in the last 8 days!! How does that even happen?! I didn't change anything about my diet. Now, I am worried about how it will effect my tubal reversal surgery. I am thinking I might have to reschedule because I am not allowed to be sick 2 weeks before the surgery and I just don't see this infection being completely gone by the 9th of Feb. Such a bummer! I'm so mad at myself for going to clean my sister's house. That's where I got it from. So much for being helpful! My sister and her 5 kids had all been sick for 11 days and had been on antibiotics for at least 7 days, so I thought it would be fine for me to go over and clean her house for her. Nope. I was so wrong. My DH is very frustrated with me as well because he told me not to go. Ugh! :/
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast