Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I m so confused! Should the LE diet screw up my cycle?
    I am on day 39 and have had some cm on and off. We dtd on day 30 thinking I was way past O. I am not charting and was just waiting for af to show!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pebbles, yes swaying pink/LE can definitely delay O.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, last week I was complaining of no cm and now I'm on my 5th day of ewcm!! Better late then nothing!! still thinking of pushing back our attempt to June though.... Is high stress better for boy or being relaxed & able to plan it down to the last detail... Anybody know?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC March/April/May 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashforblue View Post
    Haha, last week I was complaining of no cm and now I'm on my 5th day of ewcm!! Better late then nothing!! still thinking of pushing back our attempt to June though.... Is high stress better for boy or being relaxed & able to plan it down to the last detail... Anybody know?
    Doesn't matter. I was laid back and relaxed with DS1 and super stressed with DS2. Type of diet, type of exercise, and BDing appropriately sway way more IMO!

FX and GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks Ashforblue thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having no stress is better for a girl...lowers testosterone. But no sleep is a good thing. I am so discouraged with the diet right now that I will have to push my attempt too

7. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so weird, I've had no appetite and have been struggling to eat enough the past 7-10 days. Amazingly I've still gained weight this cycle (as was my intention, I think I was TOO thin). Sincd I'm pretty sure I Oed early to midday Saturday/today (intense full on O pain for several hours, CM turned creamy, OPK faded, feeling hot late tonight/now), I have been planning to go off the LE diet. I'll still stick to 2-3 meals and not snack until at least 10DPO, but I'll stop counting/restricting cals and resume eating the boy friendly foods I ate pre sway. I had a venison + red wine mushroom sauce with potatoes and green beans meal (heavy on the butter!) in mind but now it's super late. I've only had about 800 cals today though so I gotta eat something...but I don't feel hungry at all. Very strange and unusual, I'm only not hungry when I'm sick but I'm not sick.

Ash, if you feel overwhelmed/fatalistic/depressed, that kind of stress sways pink. But if you feel anxious/obsessive/like you need to plan & control every little detail, that type of worry/stress sways blue. Hope that makes sense!
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 28th, 2015 at 09:56 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Thanks Ashforblue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx ladies, I'm just so wishing May would work out b/c that's the month that I've had in mind for awhile, but June would give me better bding opportunities... I'm having trouble letting go on MY month, lol.... The stress would be testing with opks while being in another state in my sister in laws house... I think I ivulated late which might make my cycle every 28 days instead of 25 or 26... But it could go back and I really don't want to bd in my husbands sisters house...know what I mean? I would also like the time to lose more weight before starting boy diet, but I an so wanting to try in May!!! Aghhhhhhh, Im just obsessing.... I should just go with June, just makes it seem so far away and then the baby would share my birthday month
    XX~ thx!
    Pebbles~ I totally understand!! Diets are so hard to get use too!! I'm scared of gaining a ton of weight on the boy diet!!
    Maiden~ eat!! 800 cals isn't enough! And that does makes since about the different stress, I'm thinking it would be a little of both!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden, I felt the same way this cycle I got my BFP! I wasn't hungry and ate the same amount of Cals as before, but I gained 2-3lbs! I was like wtf?! I ate 3 small meals and didn't snack. I had to move up my last meal a few times, when I got hungry earlier. The weight threw me, because it was too early for me to gain water weight due to AF, and I've been walking on top of my 60+ min of cardio and Yoga!

I'm that your body is doing everything it can to get and maintain a healthy, sticky bean!

12. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

Maidan. FX this is your month!
    Ash-I understand the month thing..last month would have been perfect! This month not so much. And DH is away next month...I have to let it go.

So, I'm on CD5. Was going to start my clomid on CD3 but my estrogen level was 168! Normal is below 70. Went yesterday for redraw and its 118. So, have to go again tomorrow for rechec. I asked RE if day6 is too late to start clomid and she explained that I'm not at my baseline yet. We can't go by my cycle..what a cluster! Good news is, it will push my EDD into January. We already have an xmas baby..

Good luck and FX ladies!!!!

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

14. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FF says I ovulated a day before I was supposed to. Hopefully it doesn't effect anything. I'm pretty sure it is wrong, because I had O pain really bad the original day of O. Fingers crossed a pink bean sticks! I can't wait to see some positive pregnancy tests
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

16. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast