Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby has been great taking ole and soy milk if I remember to get some lol. Haven't really cut down on his red meat yet said if he could manage just chicken and fish after af shows I'd be happy. It's hard we've always been a meat eating family and I feel bad asking him for more than that. We are going for one attempt and I actually asked dh to fr (every 3-4 days) on his own lol. We are getting so little sleep as it is with ds2 and his shiftwork that neither of us are rarely in the mood lol. I'm 37 next week and he turns 45 in July so was a big hooray he actually agreed to try one more time. We waited 5 years after marrying to have kids trying to set ourselves up a bit now we both wished we'd just said to hell with it.. I actually went into an adult shop for the first time in my life to get him a dvd was so embarrassed and cant couldn't even look at some of the covers!!!! So funny what you'll admit to on a forum! I would never ever dream of talking about this stuff to anyone else lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried to copy and paste a previous post I made about the "other" stuff I'm doing but can't work it out. So I have a salt lamp, wear a rose quartz and new moon necklace, and I printed an animated picture of a baby girl from internet and hand wrote under it 'thank you for our beautiful, healthy baby girl' stuck it on my bathroom mirror and read it whenever I go in there

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is hilarious. I would be way too chicken to go into an adult shop ha ha so good on you!!

I am glad we started trying for a baby as soon as we got married. I was 24 when ds1 was born but i feel i waited too long to try for another baby. I wish i had of started trying when ds1 was 2 but anyway it is what it is. My husband wants lots of kids!! He comes from a big family and lots of cousins so i guess i will see how i feel once our third is 2.

What sorts of foods are you eating on your diet? I usually eat everything in sight no limits at all so its tough for me but im sticking to it tho. ... having a cheat meal on a sunday night atm. I will cut that out after this week. Its the only thing that keeps me going all week looking forward to sundays hot chips or pizza yummmmm im salivating right now
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny you say that about the baby girl pic... but for some reason every time i think about my baby i only picture a girl and i just think it will be a girl. Wishful thinking!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't limit any foods pinkin just try stuck within the limits. Been having a lot of roast veggie meals (include a tbs of olive oil in my count) and shake a crap load of pepper and morrocan seasoning on them lol! Other favs are linda Mccartney cheese leek and red onion plaits, herbert adams cheese and spinach rolls, veggie delight classic not burgers. Usually have one higher end fat meal and soup with bread or cheese/tomato toastie for other. Uncle bens microwave rice ok to and birds eye steam fresh flavoured rices. Some days I don't bother counting but never go overboard except maybe the wine lol

6. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And for some reason boy names are eluding me I can only think of girl names!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, swaying Blue here!! My attempt is mid June, AF should arrive in the next few days!! You ladies may have alllll of my pink dust!! can't wait to see everyone in the 2ww!! I'm USA!!! Oh yeah, been on diet for about 6 weeks, am vegan so will see what happens! Was thinking of adding some dairy products to my sway, but just can't do it ... So I hope this works!! I need all the blue dust I can get!!

9. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As Pbn3 mentioned I am due to O either very late May or early June - totally stoked! I'm swaying pink. I wish I had of known about this site a few years ago!
    When I make my attempt it will be 10 wks on the diet. Would have loved to do the 12 (and know it's quite possible that I will still have next month). Also doing cardio but I'm off and on with The frequency / I do the 60 but it's more like 4 days a week now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes! This thread exploded while I've been away. Good luck to everyone! Likewise, you blue swayers can have all my blue dust. I'm not trying till August, but good luck to everyone in June! Feeling super positive...
    Last edited by smbarnett11; May 28th, 2015 at 12:23 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mind if I join you ladies? I guess our first attempt will be either late June or early July depending on when I O. I'm going to be starting clomid with the start of my next cycle. My RE wants to do a CD3 ultrasound to make sure that I don't have any cysts before I start the clomid. We are swaying pink and I'll have been on LE for 6 months by our first attempt. I've gotten really used to it, although I did cheat while we were on vacation last week. I have noticed a significant difference in my moods and in DH since we started swaying, so I don't feel like my cheats will impact our sway at all. I have been couch potato since my tubal reversal at the end of February but just started the cardio up again a few days ago. I feel like it is too strong of a sway tactic not to include it. I'm getting a little frustrated that we keep having to put off our attempts. We couldn't try this cycle because we were on vacation and my RE wanted to do a CD3 ultrasound. It wasn't possible with me being on the other side of the country, so we had to skip this month. So, FX that we actually get a solid attempt with my next cycle!!! My blue dust is up for grabs, so please, for the love of God, someone take it!!! GL everyone!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

14. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast