Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning a Sept/Oct/Nov 2015 sway? Chat here!

How is everyone doing?? I've pretty much gotten my diet down to a science finally! The occasional sweets. But otherwise high animal fat high protein very nutritious and filling food! SO MANY BURGERS!!!

A little worried though- I start training a client tomorrow and we are training daily! So I'm going to be doing a lot of working out come tomorrow. Just have to make sure my calories stay high and harder to compensate for all the calories I'll be burning! Along with the supplements I think it'll be okay.

I was bad with my supplements the last two weeks. Forgot almost a whole week of them! Been crazy around here I forget so much.

In other news, DH has been especially family oriented lately! He originally only wanted two kids and didn't care about gender. But since talking about trying again and adopting some day, he wants 4-5 and wants boys!!! nice to not be the only one that wants a lot of kiddies! it's also a relief cuz it give more opportunities to maybe get our biological boy. Plans change tho so could be after 2 biological and one adopted we will call it quits! But still it's nice to have that support from DH.
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys! Glad you have mastered the diet Nan! I'm struggling with the snacking still, I just love eating all the time!!!!! Sounds like your DH is well on board which must really help.

2x I'm so scared of being disappointed at birth again, I would always reacher feel it when pregnant and have the time t get my head around it. In any case, I'm dreading the day I would find out, I so don't want to hear those words again.

I've started using the ovulation strips, been testing since day 13, now day 17 and still negative. Not sure what to make of it.
    3 beautiful boys, longing for a sister for them to complete our family

One HT attempt in U.S. April 2015, all abnormals.

Now preparing to sway.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah ladies, September is finally almost here and now I'm getting nervous. I've still been working with atomic on and off to finalize my sway and my iud comes out on Tuesday. Eek! So soon!
    I'm down to 116 lbs and a 20.3 bmi without doing any exercise and after only 6 weeks on the diet, so I'm having to up calories and it's making me nervous that I'll be in exactly the same shape I was when I had my boys.
    Plus our attempt seems so soon now and I'm starting to get a bit of cold feet. My mom kept our oldest today for a sleepover and my youngest turned 18 months and has matured a lot over the summer, and I was sitting at dinner thinking "do I want to go back to having a newborn right now?" We're just getting out of the fog and I'm not so sure I'm ready to rush straight back in again. I used to be so sure that I wanted all our kids close together. I've only got about a month to decide though. How is everyone else faring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

4. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel! My boys are now 4 (twins) and 6 and things are getting so much easier, I have quite a bit of time to myself now and we can do a lot with them, going places isn't the hassle it used to be and as they are all close in age they are happy to be doing the same things. We are having fun! I'm terrified of the sleepless nights and baby stage again! But then I think, it's only temporary. It's all temporary. One very big fear I have is that I feel we have been so lucky so far with 3 really nice, healthy kids. Are we pushing our luck? Am I being greedy? What if I do something that ruins what we have? I think it's the idea of change again and upsetting the balance of the family, we will get used to it and as long as everything is ok health wise I'm sure we will survive!

I'm still trying to work out exactly when I ovulate in my cycle, and will be trying in my Oct cycle. I'm rubbish at the diet but going to get stricter as of Sept. I've lost 8lb so far on diet alone and am now 144lb (you must be tiny, don't think I've ever been 116lb!) but I'm tall so my BMI is 20.8. I think I'm needing to push myself a bit out of my comfort zone with exercise and food. It's only for a couple months!
    3 beautiful boys, longing for a sister for them to complete our family

One HT attempt in U.S. April 2015, all abnormals.

Now preparing to sway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so jealous of all you ladies swaying pink!!! I would love to be losing weight! stupid HE diet has me maintaining 142... Pre-pregnancy I was 125 and solid muscle since I was prepping for a bodybuilding competition!! Now I'm 142 of mush!! I am training clients again though so that will help. Just trying to make sure I keep y nutrition high and on point even while burning lots of calories. Trying to avoid too much cardio

I'm pretty excited though to ttc! Im lucky enough to ovulate twice in October! Two chances to try in October yay! We are taking a vacation on a cruise to Mexico though first week in October. So maybe that will help as I'm sure I will pigging out we decided we wanted one last hooray before getting prego! And don't worry I'm not a drinker so if we conceive before, I won't be drinking anyways I'm a part of another board for oct/nov trying to conceive buddies and two of them tried early! Makes it hard to wait I'm so anxious
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nann3r I'm jealous of you swaying blue! Lol. I love weight training and eating lots of healthy food. I transformed my body from skinny flabby by doing that. Now I have to go back to how I was before! Oh well, I got fit before I can do it again ☺

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jealous of the blue swayers too. I hate this diet. I am not a dieting or exercise person, and I've always struggled with body issues so losing weight like this is killing me. I was a competitive gymnast for 15 years and a dancer for 20 and purposefully losing muscle tone is HARD.

~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amen to that has2 gentlemen I'm feeling so flabby ugh

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so funny to read how everyone feels about their diet. I am naturally a LE girl all the way. I eat that kind of diet and I've been a marathon runner. I've gained 5 pounds of the HE diet in two months but I was still ten pounds heavier from my 14 month dd so I'm feeling mushy and gross too. I was hoping with all of the weightlifting the muscle would replace the fat but that doesn't seem to be happening.

I still don't think I'm eating 9 servings of vegetables/fruits a day but I'm getting there hopefully.

I'm just hoping to get pregnant fast. We've never had trouble conceiving and then with my last dd it took a year. We had all the testing done and everything was normal so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

11. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    It's so funny to read how everyone feels about their diet. I am naturally a LE girl all the way. I eat that kind of diet and I've been a marathon runner. I've gained 5 pounds of the HE diet in two months but I was still ten pounds heavier from my 14 month dd so I'm feeling mushy and gross too. I was hoping with all of the weightlifting the muscle would replace the fat but that doesn't seem to be happening.

I still don't think I'm eating 9 servings of vegetables/fruits a day but I'm getting there hopefully.

I'm just hoping to get pregnant fast. We've never had trouble conceiving and then with my last dd it took a year. We had all the testing done and everything was normal so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

I'm naturally an LE kind of person too! So eating HE is not easy for me! It took 6 months to conceive our DD so I'm interested to see how many attempts the next one takes since my lifestyle is a 360 degree flip!
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast