Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx!! I've been really stressed about the weight and then knowing I'd gain more while on the boy diet! I'm really loving the lifting weights..... Are you lifting weights Goodmom?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the moment no but will definetely start now ... i think we should also compare our plans abt diet so tht we can recommend and help each other m getting nervous now abt ttc as its just one month away

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure! There's a post what your eating for blue thread here so we can do that! My diet will be different since I'm plant based though... I was going to add in eggs and yogurt at least but I'm not sure I can force myself...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So tomorrow's the big day to start the boy diet!! Today was super busy, did leg day which I hate!!!! Then made cashew cream chz & 10 bean burgers!! I'm going to prep my vegan protien meals every Sunday! On a good note, I'm part of a Vegan family group in face book and a lot of them have baby boys!! So I'm feeling a lot better!! How's everybody else doing?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you doing for exercise, ashforblue? I need some help with that. Would you mind sharing your schedule? Thank you . I've been trying to eat breakfast and snack a lot and basically just not get hungry. I'm on the very thin side so I guess it's ok if I gain even 10 pounds, although I won't be happy about it. Maybe I'll go on a diet once pregnant (kidding!). I'm also starting to get nervous about being pregnant at all!
    05 07 09 11

6. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I was on the thin side starting this! Sure I can tell you what I do! I workout at least 30 mins everyday, if I do it longer, I break it up in 2 30 min sessions... I do legs (lunges, squats, calf raises) 3-5 days a week, I do arms, back, abs also 3-5 days a week! I combine them a lot by doing strength training YouTube videos.... I work out at home & use 5 & 10 lb weights I also do some kickboxing and barre videos! Oh, I also usually go hiking in the mountains 1x a week... To gain muscle you need to make sure you have more then normal calories, which is what we are suppose to be doing on the HE diet anyways! I probably workout more then recommended, so you might want to work out like 4-5 days a week no more then 30 mins

8. Thanks ThreeLittleStars thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YouTube is amazing for begining weight training videos! Plus cheaper then a gym!! Also, I started with 3 lb weights in the beginning....

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I've just started power yoga again, which is once a week and definitely builds muscle. I was doing barre actually, beforehand. I walk a lot. Maybe I'll try to start doing two more days a week of weight training or leg work. Have to find my weights somewhere around here. Last time I used them was probably 10 years ago, haha. Thanks for the tips!
    05 07 09 11

11. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to be attempting a blue sway, hopefully in about a month or so. Unfortunately, I've had some crazy cycles since coming off BC in October so I've been prescribed Clomid. I've been following HE diet since January or so though and working out/weights as well, so I'm hoping that diet/exercise/timing will overshadow the Clomid. Was going to start this month but DH is out of town Thurs-Sunday the last weekend in May and I'm gone Thurs-Sunday the first weekend in June so that doesn't give us good timing!

I'm happy to have some fellow blue swayers!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Threelittlestars~ I've heard great things about hot yoga, maybe I should add in some of that too!
    Taytum J~ Hi!! I Think you have a great shot even with the clomid! Since Jan! That's a long time, I bet it's pretty second nature by now!!

So I just started the diet yesterday and it's a little harder then I thought.... I ended up over eating, hoping today goes a little better!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast