Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone waiting to TTC early 2016?

Hi ladies! I'm currently pregnant with our sweet DS3. We swayed girl but my fertility tanked due to a supplement I was taking (not for swaying purposes but increased dose due to a study saying it improved egg quality). I ended up having to switch to Atomic's fertility diet (has a bit of meat to eat), vitamin D, CoQ10, and zinc. No wonder we got an opposite!!

Anyway, my DH longs for a DD. I'm only giving him 1 year to TTC and then we are done. So I have to wrap mind around the possibility of having two kids super close in age ! We will start by not trying and not preventing until this little guy is 3-4mo, and then we will have better timed BDing. For the first 2-3 mo I'll be using repHresh, Aci-jel, and Sylk as a lube to try and inhibit conception. Then we will stop the RepHresh.

My sway will be simple: LE diet or LE PCOS diet, exercise, BDing every 4 days, and fiber before fatty meals, a little bit of Sylk or Aci-Jel as a lube if needed, and that's it!!

I'll be looking forward to chatting with all of you!!
    Last edited by XXforhubby; September 19th, 2015 at 08:43 AM.

2. Likes Twobluebuttons, Honeybug liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!! I plan on swaying mid 2016...maybe around the summer months so I will start the LE diet around March or April. I just want to wish everyone good luck and hope they get a healthy happy baby of their DG.
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

4. Likes XXforhubby, Honeybug liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in. We are waiting an unknown time to TTC again. We haven't had the greatest year. Had to have surgery and a methotrexate injection on Saturday due to ectopic pregnancy. I don't know how long my doc is going to say to wait but from what I understand you have to wait 3 months after methotrexate before TTC'ing again, and I'm not sure how I feel about getting preg this year again anyway. So, we are prob looking at January or February before we can/will TTC again.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be hopefully having first attempt in
    Feb too !
    Sorry to hear about ur eptoopic hope you are ok . U have enough time to start a light sway For Feb which is good xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    I'll be hopefully having first attempt in
    Feb too !
    Sorry to hear about ur eptoopic hope you are ok . U have enough time to start a light sway For Feb which is good xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, not looking forward to getting back to swaying, lol. Won't be doing much sway wise though. A healthy preg is far more important to me and hubby. Probably just a light LE.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
    🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone waiting to TTC early 2016?

Well I'll be seeing a few new and familiar faces then! As soon as this sweet baby boy is born, we will be NTNP at 8 weeks, and then moving onto better timed BDing once he is around 3-4 mo old. I only want to give my DH until Dec. 2016 to TTC. I'm a little nervous at the prospect of having two closer than 2.5yrs apart, but I love babies and raising children! I'm going to use repHresh for the first three months PP and a little Aci-jel as a lube to make it harder to conceive along with LE diet and exercise.

Two- I am hoping and praying that all you have been through yields your much awaited DD to transmute the hardship into your sweet rainbow baby !!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

10. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I am currently taking a much needed break from TTC. Dh and I have been trying for baby 2 (and hopefully 3!) since Jan and I have been on the le diet since nov of last year. I've decided to take a little break after last months bfn. I kinda fell apart it was my first cycle on clomid and even though I know it's not a magic bullet, I really felt that I was finally pregant. So both DH and I agree that a rest will do us emotional and mental good we plan on maybe trying again around Christmas and if not definitely in the new year! I'm hoping and praying 2016 brings us all get our sticky beans!
    Last edited by Honeybug; October 9th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Going to hop on this!! Going to ttc in 2016, not sure exactly when going to try do exactly the sway I did last time which resulted in my DD! I was on diet for 12 weeks so plan being on it 12 weeks again
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

13. Likes Honeybug, Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome FunkyFry! Have you started the le diet yet?

I had a Drs appointment today to discuss my last cycle (which was my first on clomid). I was particularly interested to know if I did, in fact, ovulate as I never actually got a +opk. He said he definitely thinks I did because they like to see a progesterone level of 10 in a normal, ovulating woman, 15 in a medicated cycle (like mine was) and my result right after ovulation was 160!!!! I couldn't believe it, my jaw dropped and I just about fell over he did say he was a little surprised that I wasn't pregnant but did note that right before AF my progestrone dropped to 140. He went on to say that he thinks clomid is working great in my case and thinks I'll be pregant before I finish the 3-month clomid prescription he gave me!

The high progestrone explains the very vivid pregancy symptoms I was having (and makes me feel less crazy!) I feel like now that I kinda have an idea of how my body handles clomid I'll be able to relax and not stress

How is everyone else coming along in their swaying? Do you still have to figure out a sway plan? Start exercise and/or diet? Or are you waiting until the new year?
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyfry View Post
    Hi,

Going to hop on this!! Going to ttc in 2016, not sure exactly when going to try do exactly the sway I did last time which resulted in my DD! I was on diet for 12 weeks so plan being on it 12 weeks again

Hiya, I'm also planning on 2016 attempt! Prob February onwards eek!

So funny funkyfry, I just read your sway the other day when I was reading successful sways. You are like a celebrity!! Lol x
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast