Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, this is day five of being home after a snow storm. It has been BAD for my diet. Need to get back to normal routine. I'm feeling guilty!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right. Hello all!!! I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm TTC for boy this time, I just finished OVing so I'm in my two week wait. I already have a girl, didn't know about swaying at the time but looking back here is what I ate and did. I usually had breakfast: fruit with yogurth. Lunch: veggies and chicken. Dinner: chicken or tuna with veggies. I try to avoid any kind of carbs b/c I was on a diet, hardly ate snacks but if I did it was an apple, ate cheese, I'm not a milk person so I never drink milk, it's been years. Supplements: none, just 400mg FA. Drink lots of water and sometimes will put apple vinager in it. We would DTD every other day from AF to past OV and on OV would DTD 3 days in a row. My husband has a lot of sex drive, so he is not the kind that would want to abstain 4-5 days ( there goes my boy sway ) he rides horses every single day, so he has a lot of heat on his jewels-sways girl- and (there goes my boy sway again ) so, no wonder I had a girl. I changed my diet a lot this time and been doing supplements etc, and around my OV we went on a trip to the snow so I hope that helped his jewels

Good luck!!

4. Dislikes 3'sacharm disliked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more thing! I wasn't doing any weights, just at home cardio, or some cardio circuits at home to keep weight off, I was very slim.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011