Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't see this thread and posted in the other one but this one is more specific so I'll repost in here.

Right. Hello all!!! I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, folic acid daily which I'll start upping to the 1600mcg, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good evening! I posted in the other thread but realised this is a more specific one for ttc pink so thought I'd repost in here I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, daily folic acid which I'm about to increase to 1200-1600mcg, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought low sodium is a part of the LE diet?!
    What would you include to a realistic sway, maidentomother.
    I tried to read as much info as I could find here around. So unsure which aspect is more valuable than an other.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi Ladys i gonna join in as well planning on TTC girl in April ( if my cycle is sorting itself out at least ) totally agree no snacking is a killer. I find it really hard to motivate myself for the exercise. I'm not counting sodium. yeah it gets so confusing because it changes so fast and one thing that was a must is not important any more....
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Livy, no, low sodium is an outdated swaying tactic. On the LE, what's important is keeping overall cals, protein snd especially fat low. It's best to go vegetarian or evrn better, vegan. Eating just 2 or 3 meals a day with no snacking is crucial.

In addition to doing the diet for AT LEAST 12w before you begin TTC, you should ideally do 1 hour minimum of cardio exercise every day, such as walking, jogging, running, elliptical, swimming. Avoid exercise that builds muscle, especially weight lifting.

One single BD attempt at positive OPK is also important, or other tactics that effectively give you just one attempt in your fertile period.

Coffee, or possibly even other forms of strong/high dose caffeine seems to sway too.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Thanks Livy thanked for this post
    Likes Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all!!! Saw this thread was specific to ttc pink so thought I'd repost here. I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all - looking to TTC pink February 2017! Been on here reading a lot to get prepped - so much information!!!
    Is anyone getting a plan done?
    I need to lose some weight and need to change my eating. I eat healthy already but I am a 3 meals and 2 snacks kind of girl~!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    babybells, I am with you on TTC pink February 2017!!! Are you thinking of starting any supplements along with your diet at this point? I'm not sure if it's too early or not??

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CallMeAl - I was considering starting around December. Just taking it all in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456