Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Almond and rice milk are ok if you are doing the traditional LE diets. Avoid Flax meal- it's a blue friendly.

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok awesome! What about flaxseeds for DH? I read somewhere about it lowering testosterone

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm joining you.. Hopefully we'll be trying in april. I'm having a hard time too figuring out our girl sway plan. Especially what and what not to eat and drink. We already have three beautyfull boys and hoping for a beautyfull little sister💗

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies
    we shall be having our first attempt in march, i did the LE diet for a couple of months towrds the end of 2015 as have been trying to get husband on board with baby number 3, which i managed to do last night after a long talk! yay excited. So back on the diet today i didnt find it too bad before so hoping i will slip into it have a bit or weihgt to loose so will start excersie too and gradullay up to the 6/7 days a week. Cant believe we are finally trying for baby number 3 i didnt think it was going to happen, so praying for a little girl
    xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies. I'm getting excited for our attempt! I've been on a diet for a little over a month. I'm on cranberry, calcium, & acidophilus. I've added whole milk & plain yogurt to my diet. Something I never ate much of before. I've been skipping breakfast & going low on sodium/potassium. Eating strawberries/raspberries, crystal light. Low on coffee & alcohol. Low on everything, no red meat.
    There is so much conflicting advice I feel! I can't get my plan straight! My pH is about 5. I'd like to try to lower it a bit more.
    What is your general sway plans?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone.I m new just got the dream membership and had a look on the diet plan...I think it`s a lot to eat each meal.seems I m always too busy to eat. I m looking for maybe an app to check the calorie intake and so on. Does someone know of a good and easy one?
    I m thinking about starting the diet tomorrow,I want to prepare a little longer,maybe start trying in may?!I would love to share experiences with you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamac27 View Post
    Hi Ladies. I'm getting excited for our attempt! I've been on a diet for a little over a month. I'm on cranberry, calcium, & acidophilus. I've added whole milk & plain yogurt to my diet. Something I never ate much of before. I've been skipping breakfast & going low on sodium/potassium. Eating strawberries/raspberries, crystal light. Low on coffee & alcohol. Low on everything, no red meat.
    There is so much conflicting advice I feel! I can't get my plan straight! My pH is about 5. I'd like to try to lower it a bit more.
    I would drop the calcium, cranberry and acidophilus ASAP as they actually sway BLUE, instead take just 1000-1200mcg folate, no other supps. You also should switch from the IG diet to the LE diet to increase your odds of pink. Do NOT even think about pH, 5 is plenty low and pH doesn't actually sway much if at all.

Livy, a lot of people use myfitnesspal.
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 30th, 2016 at 09:15 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies how are your all doing? How's the diet going.
    I'm finding it ok and I think my only down fall is the cappichino I hang for in the night I've been having it with skim milk , everything is within the limits so I'm happy��
    How's things buttercups just wanna say hi xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there..I m okay with the diet.for me the hardest thing is to calculate all the nutrients.I got the myfitnesspal app and made a big mistake with the sodium intake I ate way to much today.that's the hardest part for me,to find food with a lower sodiumlevel.no chance with bread so far but I keep looking.
    I want to include the cranberry/aspirin stuff in my sway too, but I m not sure when to start with these. Right from the start or is it okay to only take them the last weeks before attempt.

So...have a nice week Ladies.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Livy, sodium doesn't sway so you don't need to restrict it. I would not advise tsking Cranberry or Aspirin; Cranberry can sway blue and Aspirin can be unsafe to take, plus it barely sways if at all.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast