Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I've just joined! I have 4 boys hoping to ttc a girl this year. I'm not sure what I need to do to achieve that as looked into things a bit and I've been a vegetarian for 20 years, all 4 boys were conceived with one attempt around ovulation...i don't think I exercised and km not currently and my diet is pretty rubbish with lots of sweet snacks plus I mostly drink tea. Any advice is greatly appreciated! X
    :

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    Hi I've just joined! I have 4 boys hoping to ttc a girl this year. I'm not sure what I need to do to achieve that as looked into things a bit and I've been a vegetarian for 20 years, all 4 boys were conceived with one attempt around ovulation...i don't think I exercised and km not currently and my diet is pretty rubbish with lots of sweet snacks plus I mostly drink tea. Any advice is greatly appreciated! X
    Have you checked out the LE diet? I would start there. It is basically 1500-1800 cals/day, 40-50g protein and 25-60g fat (depending how many cals, higher cals=higher fat). No snacking between meals and you need a good long fast each day so most of us skip breakfast and have a first meal around 11 or 12pm. I would drop the tea too and start drinking coffee if you can stand it. Coffee sways girl whereas tea sways boy. Being vegetarian is great for girl as well.
    Sugar is ok on the LE diet but if you are PCOS there is a slightly different diet where you're supposed to lay off sugar. Do you know if you have PCOS? I don't but I am on the PCOS diet. Atomic could probably help you figure that out.

LE Diet:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    Have you checked out the LE diet? I would start there. It is basically 1500-1800 cals/day, 40-50g protein and 25-60g fat (depending how many cals, higher cals=higher fat). No snacking between meals and you need a good long fast each day so most of us skip breakfast and have a first meal around 11 or 12pm. I would drop the tea too and start drinking coffee if you can stand it. Coffee sways girl whereas tea sways boy. Being vegetarian is great for girl as well.
    Sugar is ok on the LE diet but if you are PCOS there is a slightly different diet where you're supposed to lay off sugar. Do you know if you have PCOS? I don't but I am on the PCOS diet. Atomic could probably help you figure that out.

LE Diet:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html
    Thank u! I know about it but haven't looked in depth yet, I guess that an exercise are prob my chance to sway compared to b4. I wouldn't mind loosing a few pounds and possibly toning up b4 I put my body through pregnancy again. My youngest is 3 1/2 so I've never had a gap this big between babies plus I'm now 35 so I'm hoping I cope ok. What us pcos? I see u also have 4 sons!
    :

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    There are always things we can tweak!! For reasons we don't totally understand, tea is seemingly more blue friendly than coffee. I got my 4 boys with tea and then my girl with coffee.

Adding exercise is great and I'd probably have you switch over to our PCOS-type diet, even if you don't have PCOS WE've had quite good results with people switching to that after getting boys on the "crash and burn" type of LE Diet with the junk foods and stuff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There are always things we can tweak!! For reasons we don't totally understand, tea is seemingly more blue friendly than coffee. I got my 4 boys with tea and then my girl with coffee.

Adding exercise is great and I'd probably have you switch over to our PCOS-type diet, even if you don't have PCOS WE've had quite good results with people switching to that after getting boys on the "crash and burn" type of LE Diet with the junk foods and stuff.
    Thank you. I could prob get away with losing half a stone but anymore than that and my mum will be telling me off for being too skinny ha ha! Hubby is talking about waiting a few years so that the manic 4 we have now are a bit older and hopefully calmer whereas I would rather not be too old, and too past the baby and toddler stage x so if I do the diet and exercise and I happen to seduce him at least I will be ready!
    :

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weight loss has not been super effective with successful sways - we've had a lot of people who gained and got girls, who lost and got boys, and this holds true for both pink and blue swayers. While there is a general trend to wegiht loss swaying pink, you don't necessarily need to lose much or even anything!! (I only lost 3 lbs before I got my girl)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good to know I just assumed if I go on the le diet I would lose weight x
    :

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you don't have to lose weight. LE Diet is really about so much more than that - it's cutting back all together on everything - protein, fat, nutrients across the boards. The weight loss is NOT the point of the LE Diet at all. It may help just a smidge but overall it's not been super predictive of who will have successful sways and who won't.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my plan on Sunday and started it yesterday. Started vitex, calcium, and magnesium and upped my dosage of folic acid to 1600mcg. I started the diet too, though I'm going to just keep repeating the 21-day meal plan lol because I have no time to meal plan and honestly I think I would obsess over getting everything right so it's better that the work is done for me lol.

As for exercise, you either do all or nothing. Moderate exercise is what sways blue, so as long as you are truly sedentary I don't think it'd hurt not to do the exercise.

For me, stopping snacking is the biggest challenge. I usually eat constantly through out the day, so this whole eating twice is so hard to get used to!
    Successful boy sway, DS#1 born April 2015
    Unsuccessful girl sway, DS#2 born June 2018
    My boys have my heart <3

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678