Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone planning to start TTC in the Spring?

Hello everyone, we are planning to start TTC this May. We got a surprise BFP a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately that has ended in an early MC. I am going to take the next few months to get on my supplements, start eating healthier and lose some weight and then full on pink sway in early March. Anyone else TTC this coming Spring??
    Me (31) and DH (34)
    Two amazing boys Nov '08 Dec '14
    BFB 8/31/17 - It’s another BOY! Due 5/15/18
    Possible IVF/PGD for pink in 2019

Ectopic Mar '12 MC @ 5 weeks Dec '12 and Jan '17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi im currently on le diet and looking to start in spring too, im so sorry to hear about your loss good luck with your sway my fingers are crossed for you!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss <3 I'm just coming off a chemical around 5w, as well, and had an early M/C at 7 weeks a few months ago.

I have to get my thyroid levels regulated, but my DD would be at least 9 months in spring which was always my sort of backup idea of when to start TTC (since 18 months between births is recommended for health reasons by the medical community). My DD is already on the path to self-weaning, and I know by 9 months it's also okay to start replacing some nursing session with actual food, so we'll see.

Based on my early losses when not actively trying, I'm hoping my body is ready thyroid wise by then. I had hoped the fall and winter conceptions would be good since I want a boy and those are "boy" months, and spring/summer are supposedly more girl-friendly (even though I know that's such a small and insignificant thing bordering on OWT territory haha).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck ladies!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be TTC in early July this year - winter on this side of the world though.

Sorry to hear of your loss
    1 TTC 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, we would like to TTC this May too. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are doing okay

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I need some advice/ help here
    I've been researching swaying for months (pretty much as soon as my son was born I'm ashamed to say)
    Anyway have been looking at IG downloaded the cook book and full swaying guide
    Thought I was all set to go
    Plan was to change diet for 3 months then get going
    But now I've just come across this site
    Have just created this account to try and figure out what the hell is going on and which advice/sway methods to follow
    Things like chicken and diary I thought we could have loads of
    And tomatoes were a no go
    But this site says different
    Panicking and getting all stressed and don't know how to write a new post!
    Sorry about your loss
    Will be trying similar time to you I think
    What sway are you doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovellcute View Post
    Ok so I need some advice/ help here
    I've been researching swaying for months (pretty much as soon as my son was born I'm ashamed to say)
    Anyway have been looking at IG downloaded the cook book and full swaying guide
    Thought I was all set to go
    Plan was to change diet for 3 months then get going
    But now I've just come across this site
    Have just created this account to try and figure out what the hell is going on and which advice/sway methods to follow
    Things like chicken and diary I thought we could have loads of
    And tomatoes were a no go
    But this site says different
    Panicking and getting all stressed and don't know how to write a new post!
    Sorry about your loss
    Will be trying similar time to you I think
    What sway are you doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In order to write a new post just go to the main page, then find whatever forum you want to post in, and click that open. (this is the part everyone misses) Once you've opened a specific forum, then you'll see there's a "start new thread" button and you can click that.

Many of us, myself included, had tried to sway "the IG way" with the minerals and other stuff and got opposites. It didn't work for us. So I started looking into the science of swaying and found that there has been a lot of new research done since the 70's (all their sway tactics date from the 70's or even 60's). Most of what they claim on that site is actually not true, and we found that it's not minerals that are swaying, but your overall nutrient composition of your diet, your physical condition, your fertility, and blood sugar. Then I made a new diet based on that information and new research. I got my girl after getting my 4th boy with a failed IG sway.

When I was back on IG (as kristindoggirl) I saw tons of people sway the IG way both successfully and not successfully. And I will tell you, the people who got the most opposites were the people who either did not change their diets at all and just took supplements, and those who ate tons of chicken and drank tons of milk (basically were getting tons of nutrients). I also saw people who broke the rules (like this one lady who got accidentally pregnant while eating a whole bunch of spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce since she had a bunch of tomatoes in her garden.)

So based on this observation and then the observations I"ve made since this site was formed 6 years ago - like, I ate tons of tomato stuff and potatoes when I got my girl after avoiding them with my 4th boy - I'm more sure than ever that we are on the right track and the only reason why anyone thinks the "mineral" diets work is because many people do them more restrictively than their normal diet. But this advantage goes away if you eat tons of chicken and drink gallons of milk.

If you believe minerals will work for you, totally up to you. But please just limit sodium and add in cal-mag supps. Do NOT NOT NOT start eating many g of protein in chicken, gallons of milk a day, tahini, butter, a lb of pasta a day, etc. This is how I"ve seen many, many people get opposites on the IG Diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am ttc end april or may...

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021