Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm thanks how are you going with trying? i am having strange cycle. SPotted in morning BFN on testing and now no AF so far.. probably they would start tomorrow.. they say when you really desperate to be preggo body gets signals and this can happen (
    DD born on 14.06.2012

EDD 8th March 2015.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope Af stays away and is replaced by your bfp xxx

Afm, we still haven't started bd for the start of our sway attempt and poor dh has been so tired lately. Actually, I am feeling a little nervous. I usually get LH fade in around 4 days before ovulation. Nothing so far. Hopefully I am just being impatient. Ovulation should be around the 26-27th so, this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow I will start the fade in. Mind you though, it's no use get a fade in OPK or even a +OPK if we don't BD

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF arrived for me today.. I am getting really frustrated its been 6 months of trying it was 3 months with my daughter. Hubby is getting stressed too.. I had tests as i mentioned in this thread earlier and they were fine..GP said not to be stressed but how on earth not to be stressed?My hubby is going for semen test too if i can persuade him to do it asap..
    good luck with BDing BOysway
    DD born on 14.06.2012

EDD 8th March 2015.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww Ewpnx1 Huge hugs xxx i hope you find answers that are easily solved.

Thanks for the good luck wishes

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope things change around for us. Dh had shall I say performance anxiety. Then when we tried again he got a leg cramps. Me, I have anxiety. Breathless, racing heart, feeling sick This TTC stuff shouldn't be like.this.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck boysway.. it ca be stressful..especially when you have to do it again and again
    DD born on 14.06.2012

EDD 8th March 2015.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just tried again no luck. Hubby is depressed and said it looks like this (a baby) just won't be happening

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh it can be stressful for men..same with my hubby...he is so busy at work and hardly has time to relax and hence the issues i guess..do you have four girls Boysway?how old are they?
    DD born on 14.06.2012

EDD 8th March 2015.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, four girls including my SIDS angel. Miss B is 13, Miss T will be 9 in June and Miss A is 4.

Well, we managed one attempt the night before my +OPK. Let's hope that does the trick. It's been a very emotional time and has resulted in a couple of d&m's with hubby and I and me in tears this morning. I don't want to think of how I will be if we get months down the track without a bfp.

Huge for you Ewpnx1.

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast