Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow there's quite a few on antibiotics at the moment, hope you all make a swift recovery for your attempts.

Unwirklich - have you tested yet? Everything crossed for you

AFM: my doctor called about my blood tests yesterday.. He spoke very quickly and I had a noisy DS in the background but here goes:
    * Thyroid, liver, kidneys, blood count, electrolytes, diabetes, bone density/calcium, FSH, LSH, testosterone, prolactin, ESR, lipids - all normal (hope I haven't missed one but he did talk fast)
    * Sex hormone-binding globulin - high - he said this was normally low and mine is high
    * progesterone was low, I think he said 6.8. He said this test is normally done on the second half of the cycle but as we don't know where I am in the cycle it's difficult to conclude.

He feels this warrants further investigation and is sending me for an ultrasound. Once we have the ultrasound results he will ask a gynaecologist for their opinion on how we move forward. I asked how long and he said a couple of weeks.

And I am so happy to report I had slight spotting last night which has turned into AF today!! Probably breakthrough bleeding rather than from O but I will take what I can get... So I will soon hopefully finally be joining you all in your attempts

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephk great news!! You can finally start attempting yahhhhh! You really have been a star putting up with all this
    FX you get to the bottom of it all with ultrasound but pretty good results and you could have been in the first half of your cycle for progesterone? will they monitor you for ovulation is that when they do the ultrasound?
    Bright red spotting at 6dpo don't want to get my hopes up as I want it soooo bad this month but also had a similar thing back in Dec, no spotting but lots of cramps then very early period which I assume was a fertilized egg not implanting??? Anyone else have this before ....
    Unwirklich any news?
    X

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat, the U/S is to check the health of my ovaries and womb so we will see. Totally look forward to attempting! Even if I O at the end of our upcoming all inclusive holiday, I don't care anymore

Hopefully the spotting is a good sign? You might be able to test in a couple of days?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephk that's great news You must be so relieved to finally be getting af. At least you can start to get your attempt on the road. Best of luck!
    kitkat I got my af on cd21 this week and it's been really heavy so sounds similar to what you had in Dec. Have no idea what my body is up to, think I'm messing it up too much Arrrghhh!!
    Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph that is great news I am so happy for you!!
    kitkat I hope all things work out for you!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi girls just looking for some advice. i was due on my period 2 days ago it's not come but instead i have lots of slippery cm. i don't get it already had a positive opk a couple of weeks ago or so i thought we were ready to start attempt as soon as af has arrived but no such luck. What could be going wrong?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!
    My husband just began FR last night and we're going to keep that going until +OPK, which I am expecting around the 25th. So excited!!
    I have one quick Q: What do you all think about peanut butter? I have been skipping breakfast, but have been eating an english muffin with about 2 tblsp of peanut butter every day for lunch. Is that girl-friendly?
    Can't wait to read all of your updates!
    Last edited by elise20; April 16th, 2014 at 12:59 PM.
    20072011 TTC

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lya, that can be a sign of pregnancy BUT many also get a small LH surge just before AF, which can give some fertile looking CM.

Elise, I don't like peanut butter, but I'd think how high it is in protein and fat would be hard. Atomic always says if you can fit it into dietary limits it's fine on occasion. (not in regards to peanut butter in particular, but that's what sthe answer seems to be on any sort of food question.

AFM, I tried a FRER and a net strip this morning. I didn't see anything on the net strip, FRER had that colorless ghost line, so I call it negative. but then I am only DPO 7 or 8, so I don't think I'm out yet, just could mean the spotting wasn't implantation.

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph.. great news :-)

Lyagirl - I always get that right before AF...not sure why. I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephk - congrats, great news
    Lyagirl - my last 2 cycles I have had zero ewcm during my fertile window and tons closer to AF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast