Page 97 of 142 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stephk, that's what I am hoping. That ovulation may just be a little later. It would have been good to ovulate around the 26th-27th as that is Saturday and Sunday. Saturday would be best. Try to get someone to look after the kids so we don't have to worry about the kids hearing us. I think that's half of dh's worry. See, the problem is my Dh has never had much of a libido. Whereas, my libido isn't too bad. I could count on one hand how many times we have bd this year

Rosie, I hope your +OPK is right around the corner. I wouldn't worry about the fact you may have missed your +OPK. If you missed it, then you missed it. I have a suspicion you are yet to ovulate. Remember, stress can delay ovulation.

Welcome seamaiden.

Well, it looks like I have the start of my fade in pattern. Very faint but, it is there. Maybe I can cue hubby for a morning bd. I am thinking when I do get my +OPK it is important for us to bd the morning of and the night of at the very least. I already have his cans of Mother energy drink in the fridge

Anyone else getting anxiety? I had some anxiety yesterday but, I think that was to do with competencies that I had to do for work yesterday. I have the same problem today though. Heart racing, breathless and stomach issues. I think it's to do with our coming attempt.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie FX your positive opk is just round the corner! And it sounds like you still have a good shot.

Boysway good luck with your attempt!! And that sort of anxiety although not very nice probably sways blue!!
    Steph k how was acupuncture?
    Good luck xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aw poor you Boysway I bet the minute you get your first attempt in you'll feel loads better It's a really stressful time But try to picture your little man in your arms 9 months from now and it will all be worth it. Best of luck hon.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys, the appointment was fine, unfortunately I was 15 mins late as I messed up the timing, I thought it was at 12.30 and it was 12....there was still time to have a quick discussion on why I was there and have treatment. I had a gentle back treatment for hormonal balancing. She said that because I had AF last week it was best not to be too stimulating in order to promote a natural cycle. I have another appointment next wednesday. She did recommend an appointment every week for 6 weeks then go to every other week, but I cant afford that so I will go to next weeks, have my holiday and then see if I need any further appointments. Hopefully by then I will have news of when the ultrasound appointment might be too.

And - TMI alert - when I got back to work I went to the loo on my way back in and I had a lot of watery cm so something must have worked!

Not sure when I should start testing with OPKs now, I am on CD10. We havent BD for almost 2 weeks (tried dropping hints last night but DH preferred to watch some stupid TV programme) and keeping up with every 4 days seems a bit ambitious so rather than pressurise ourselves I would rather just BD when we can and then one attempt at pos OPK.

boysway - both DH and I have rubbish libido! I am the same as your DH, I hate the thought of anyone hearing us so if we ever have guests or are staying elsewhere I cannot do it. I think in the year or so after DS was born you could count on one hand the number of times we had BD, we only really stepped it up this year to TTC and we still cant manage every 4 days! - shameful really but DH doesnt put in any effort just wants to go straight to the main event if its going to be crap then it may as well be for a purpose (how bad does that sound lol). Its great that you are getting your fade in pattern now - the only thing I will say is that if you can, BD now as well as saturday and sunday if you can. I know its not going to be easy getting your DH to do it but after such a long abstain and then 2 attempts in one day, its more of a pink attempt.

Rosie - I am sure that you will O very soon. Good luck for the attempt.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes - boysway - as daisymoo says - positive visualisation raises testosterone so good for blue!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    stephk glad you enjoyed the acupuncture. I had 3/4 sessions to sort out my body before I conceived my son and when I started ttc it worked straight away. It should really help get your body back in harmony.

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you - hope it doesnt sway too far towards blue for me but without ovulation I needed to do something

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think once you're on a pink diet it won't sway blue for you but hopefully it should help with your ovulation. When I had my acupuncture I was eating soooo blue, using preseed and drinking gallons of green tea. That's why I had a son It wasn't the acupuncture!!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph if I were you I would start testing today! CD10 is a good day for most women. I started on CD8 but I did that because my cycle is wonky.

I am cd14 today and having some cramping and ewcm. Hoping for a positive opk today when I test at 1pm. I am thinking of doing BD tonight whether I get it or not though since I am having symptoms. Anyone think this is a bad idea??

Boysway I have anxiety too! I think you should just get in as much BD as you can. In my opinion that really sways blue. For my first son I had a pretty pink lifestyle and I really think I had a blue baby because the sex was constant. Sperm abound! lol.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, this is just me but I would wait for he +. If you're having cramping and ewcm you may get it today!
    praying and swaying

Page 97 of 142 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast