Downloads
    Uploads
    Should I take a zyrtec today??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisymoo View Post
    I think once you're on a pink diet it won't sway blue for you but hopefully it should help with your ovulation. When I had my acupuncture I was eating soooo blue, using preseed and drinking gallons of green tea. That's why I had a son It wasn't the acupuncture!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes that is a great point, thank you, everything else about me at the moment is pretty much pink (except weekend eating), I was just doing the acupuncture to help with ovulation. Another 95 day cycle is not acceptable!

I will start testing today, atomic also said it was a good idea to start testing now. Hoping to get DH interested tonight....

Rosie - when did you last BD? I would definitely attempt if you can because you dont know when you will get that positive. Dont know about the zyrtec as Im not an expert on the supps as I am not doing them.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie I suppose it really depends on when you last dtd Was it less than four days ago? You could definitely attempt if it was more than four days and then attempt again at positive opk if it's far enough away from today. You know you can get cramps etc well before ovulation so it may not be a great predictor of when you will ovulate It might be a few days yet Wait and see if you get a positive opk first. I don't see any harm in taking zyrtek I think you can take them 8 hours before attempt but not sure so maybe don't take my advice on that bit sorry!!!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope I'm not to late to the party....

When are you planning on trying?
    Was thinking May, but may do June since I didn't realize how involved a sway can be
    Have you started to sway yet?
    Started diet yesterday - going to (possibly) work on starting Saturday
    Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own?
    Yes purchased and waiting on now
    Which gender are you hoping for?
    TT Sway Pink - have two darling sons now
    Any concerns you have currently?
    I am concerned with crazy exercise and limiting calories - I also have underlying health issues making me high risk and on blood thinners

Can't wait to join you all! (Trying to read through all the 98 pages!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay the opk was negative still. We haven't had unprotected BD for a week. Maybe I should BD tonight and then keep testing the opk and if it isn't positive in 4 days then BD again. If it is positive tomorrow or the next day my attempt would still be in a good time frame right?? I will test again later today as well.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome suzie!

Rosie - if it's been a week and you can get him interested then BD. As you say, if you get the positive in the next couple of days you have your attempt sorted, if not you will BD on pos OPK.

I just peed in a cup but it was so pale there was no point testing!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph, I have had that...I just dumped it and drank more water and then waited another 4 hours...such an annoying pain!

I will wait and see what my test says tonight but I think we will BD. With my symptoms I would be surprised to not get a + by tomorrow so it won't matter much if BD is today or tomorrow. I just hate to plan BD for saturday or even tomorrow when we often have surprise visitors show up and that could ruin our plans!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am super excited! When I started the diet/exercise my BMI was 26.5. I just checked and today it is 22.4!! Victory!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yay Well done Rosie Super weight loss girlie!!! You should be so.proud of yourself! Definitely get bd tonight and again in 4 days time If its positive in between you're definitely sorted for pink. And good luck!
    Welcome susie I think May is going to be a busy month.
    I have a question myself. just wondering what ye think I should do. I had planned on dtd daily from af this month but due to us all being ill I only had my first attempt this morning, on the first day of my smiley face opk. Do ye think I'll run my chances of pink if I dtd daily for the next few days if it's right in the middle of fertile time? I really want to get pregnant fast and have dropped all supps except folic acid and aspirin and loosened up on the diet a good bit but I'm still afraid to go too blue!!! What should I do?

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy - it depends how important getting pg is vs swaying pink. I'm pretty set on doing only 1 attempt per month in my sway for at least 6 months before giving up because I feel like the 1 attempt is very important.

That being said if I had been trying forever and just wanted to get pg, I'd go ahead and do more attempts.

FWIW, I have planned a light sway - just folic acid, diet, exercise, and one attempt (and FR for DH, at least for the first few cycles we are trying). I consider the one attempt to be a pretty important part of my light sway and that would be one of the very last things I'd give up.

ETA - the fact that you are sick is awesome for your sway as it is! One attempt + being sick could make for an amazing sway. GL to you. I know it sucks being sick, but at least it will help you!

Page 98 of 142 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast