Page 86 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lyagirl View Post
    hi girls just looking for some advice. i was due on my period 2 days ago it's not come but instead i have lots of slippery cm. i don't get it already had a positive opk a couple of weeks ago or so i thought we were ready to start attempt as soon as af has arrived but no such luck. What could be going wrong?
    Lyagirl,

I experienced this last month and it could be late ovulation. You might want to do an opk just to play it safe. I thought I had ovulated earlier in my cycle but I had not good luck with your sway.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lyagirl- I also had a month where I thought I had ovulated, showed all signs and everything but didn't get a positive test... then actually ovulated 10 days later. It was strange.

I am on CD6 today! So if I expect to ovulate CD14 of a 28 day cycle, should i expect the positive ovulation test on CD12 ?? This is getting so close now!! Eeek. I could be one week away from DTD! lol

I had a miserable dream this afternoons quick nap...tmi but I was having an orgasm in it! I thought I had ruined my sway! lol So happy to wake up and realize it wasn't real.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm shyly back :-).
    I'm finally finding the courage to read and write again on here.

It's been 13 days since I had surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. My body is healing well. I have had some bad days but I feel more positive each day.
    I have totally stopped LE diet since the op as I felt my body needed extra nourishment and I craved comfort food. I will get back into swaying after Easter and I'm eagerly awaiting AF as a sign that all is back to normal (minus one tube :-((. and hopefully this will mean we can start TTC again.

I hope everyone is well xxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back laVieEnRose!!
    Hope you are taking it easy with lots of rest, enjoy the break, you really need it.
    Wishing you a quick recovery...did they say how long it will take for AF to show?
    Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back Lavien! Glad to hear you are getting better each day. We have all been thinking of you!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back laVieEnRose, glad you're feeling like you read and post here again as we've all been thinking of you.

Also glad you're giving yourself and your body some nourishment and time to recover. Enjoy the break from LE and have a relaxing Easter. xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LaVieEnRose, hello I hope you're taking it easy xx

Afm, looks like I am going to join the antibiotics crew. My cold has turned into a sinus infection. Such a pain in the bum. I really don't want to go to the Drs. No doubt I will be waiting a few hours. I need to take Miss 4 for her 4 year old immunisation anyway. Not sure how that will pan out though. She has had a hospitalisation since her last immunisation.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

La vie en rose - so glad to hear you are recovering! Hope your body and mind will feel better for each day now! Been thinking of you!

I don't think I've been in this thread until now but would like to join in if that's alright.

BFN for april, so now focused on may. I think AF is starting today (spotting and cramps so far) and I am getting really eager to get pg!

Started out with exercise a few weeks ago but got ill and haven't been able to as much as walk to the mailbox for over a week. Don't know how to do with exercise now - I'll only get in 2 weeks of it until next attempt, but still - it might take us several attempts.
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome lavieenrose and welcome too Marika!
    boysway hope you feel better soon and best of luck to your little one with her injection Not nice!
    Marika I think I'm going to start exercising this week too. I gave it up because I always exercise and wanted to do an opposite but since I could be around for a while yet I think I might add it for the next few weeks. Gonna try anything now. Going to go walking (fast!) every day for 60 mins. Hope to ovulate on 27th so that's my next attempt date.
    Rosie are you all set for your attempt?

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Marika, sorry for your loss. Welcome to the group. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for your bfp.

Thanks Daisymoo. Sounds like yourself, Rosie and I should be ovulating very close together. Let's hope we get a good run of bfp's

Afm, I am back from the drs...finally. Besides the blood curdling scream, Miss 4 did well and I bought her a chocolate afterwards. Antibiotics for me and three days of steroids. Just lovely. I do need them though, the sinus is making me feel sick. Hopefully it will help with my sway as well. I bought some 4kgs weights while I was out. Hopefully I remember to use them.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 86 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast