Page 91 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Once again congrats unwirklich I'll miss you on this thread!!! So happy for you!
    Hope your attempt went well last night Abifasc Fingers crossed for you.
    Rosie That's brilliant using a stool in the shower Who would ever have thought of that You sure have all angles covered If you don't get a girl out of this no one will!
    Well done Boysway with your weight lifting. Bet you will be lifting those weights like they were feathers in no time Go girl!
    Have to say think I probably ate close to 3000 cals today Have been very sick all weekend and it being Easter couldn't resist ALL the easter eggs. And the large turkey dinner my mom made. I think I'm going to relax my sway from now on and just see if I can get pregnant. I've dropped all supps except folic acid of course. I'm getting a lot of stick from husband and family about being way too thin and I'm afraid if I loose anymore weight I might not ovulate. I'm now at 112lbs (well probably up 20 after today's feast)! But I really enjoy this thread so I'm going to still pop in and out and say hello. Going to try and dtd a lot more this month too and if I do get a bfp and it's a little man I be equally as thrilled.
    Got everything crossed for you girls with upcoming attempts and best of luck to all moving on to May.
    Oh and Kitkat best of luck testing in the next day of two You still have a great chance. Don't lose hope!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic news unwirklich. Congratulations

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope no one minds me posting this. If you do, please let me know and I will remove it.

I have a niece! She was born at 5:20 am this morning (just over 5 hours ago), 49.5 cms long and 8 pd 1 oz. One very excited Aunty. I can't wait to meet her.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your niece, Boysway! I only have one and would love another soon

Congrats on your BFP unwirklich!

Hope you get your BFP soon daisymoo...I cheated today too with a lot of ham
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations unwirklich

Congratulations boysway:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies I can't wait to meet her.

Abifasc, this is my first niece. My only niece as well unless my brother has kids. My brother in law and sister in law decided on just two kids. I have a nephew and now my niece.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Enjoy her! That's fun!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats boysway on your niece!!
    Precious
    Good luck absifsc hope you get a BFP on your first attempt.
    Daisymoo totally understand I'm 35 so have less time on my side and weigh 116 pounds I hate the sight of myself right now I'm too skinny!!
    I too will have to think long and hard about my swaying for the future if this is not my BFP this month ....plus little lunasa one of the june/July /aug stopped swaying then got her bfp she was a little more vintage like us and its a girl!! So you never know your luck xxxxx
    P.slooked up my old charts and never tested till at about 14/15 dpo with both boys , still no spotting and due AF tomorrow so will hold out and test at 13dpo xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you kit Kat

I visited my SIL. My niece is perfect. Insert cluckiness here

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That really is what you need when you are putting yourself through all this!! A gorgeous snuggle with a newborn x light at the end of the tunnel xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 91 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast