Page 102 of 142 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1411
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good boysway!! I'm no expert but you look like one day away to me. deft try and get a few attempts in and rock that saucy lingerie!! Hope your anxiety goes away honey that is so stressful though I really think it will help your sway as both my boys were conceived when I was mega anxious had just had bad anxiety attacks/ insomnia bouts!
    Stretchy cm is also great for blue hope this is your month xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yay boysway - looks very close - I bet you get your positive tomorrow! Hope the lingerie works so you get some action before you go to work - the stretchy cm is perfect and I always used to get that a few days leading up to O - its a great sign for upcoming O and a great sign for blue - yay!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kitkat Plenty of eggwhite cm (touch wood) I know it's not preseed as I last used that about 12am last night. The anxiety is frustrating. It doesn't help I have a cough as well so getting a sore chest from feeling breathless and the cough. Ah well. Lol, I hope I can fit into my lingerie. Most of it is probably at least two sizes too small.

steph, yes I am seeing it as a positive sign. I don't usually get ewcm leading up to ovulation

Thanks for the positive thinking suggestions as well, I think from stephk and daisymoo. I have been visualising, I never used to be a praying person. Well, I was for a while then lost faith and have slowly regained my faith. So, now I also pray to Archangel Gabriel for a healthy little boy I have been waiting such a long time for my little boy.
    Last edited by Boysway; April 25th, 2014 at 03:27 AM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am hoping and praying that you get him too boysway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    argh i just realised i forgot to bring an OPK to work with me!! By the time I am able to test tonight (6/630) it will be pretty pointless but will see..... oh well I guess as its only CD11 it would be highly unlikely that I would get a positive anyway. Silly me lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph, bugger. You can still test when you get home though. What's your average ovulation day?

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway your dh won't be able to resist you if your bra is two sizes smaller! You'll be pouring out of it and will look fab! On a serious note though would ye try having a few beers? All my ds were conceived after a lot of beer and vodka. It will definitely relax your man. My dh would be the same if I told him we have to dtd now, but a few beers softens the edge on the situation. You could also try dtd very early in the morning by waking him up gently They say most men are in the mood first thing in morning. And don't worry too much. You're a girl mom You're not supposed to be as worried as us boy moms!! Can't help you with opk though I'm useless at reading them sorry.
    Steph did you have an attempt last night? If you did then you're ok for another four days and once you can test today's opk before 8pm it will still be valid.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    boysway I dont have one because I just had a 95 day cycle since stopping BCP and now on CD11 of the current cycle. I do hope it will be less than 95 days this time!! The tests are so cheap, I have the same ones as you so just figured it would be a good time to start testing. Current plan is to BD when we can (because every 4 days has been putting too much pressure on both of us) and then take a view on whether to BD at pos OPK depending on when the last BD was. Its no big deal that I forgot it today really I am just a bit annoyed with myself for forgetting.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway your dh won't be able to resist you if your underwear is too small! You'll be spilling out of that bra! You'll look very womanly!! But on a serious note have you tried maybe having some beers? My dh would be the exact same if I told him that we had to dtd at a certain time. One or two beers just seem to take the edge off the situation. The other thing you could do is wake him up gently in the morning (wink wink!!) Men seem to be most up for it in the morning time apparently! Most of all don't worry about it You can still get a few attempts in by looking at your opk. You're a girl mom You're not supposed to be as anxious as us boy moms Actually that might be good for your sway!!
    Stephk, hope you managed to get an attempt in last night And you're still quite early in your cycle so you shouldn't worry about opk today. As long as you test before 8pm you'll be fine. I think the way you have chosen to dtd is great and relaxed which will help your pink sway a lot. Might be the route I'll be taking next month.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I will need to back off from things. No luck again (lingerie and all). Hubby said he is depressed and said it looks like this (a baby) just won't be happening I told him not to stress, there will be other months and we haven't even missed this month. Nothing I said helped

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Page 102 of 142 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast