Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg, OMG We arrived at our destination of course the first thing I do is an OPK.

'01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway enjoy your overnight stay! And here's hoping for a blue bfp!!! Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What awesome timing!! It's meant to be. Just relax and have fun and enjoy your night away (and hopefully this will result in your BFP!) 😊
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *throw my hands up in the air* I'm flippin over it! Dh not interested in bd this morning, said to wait till we go away. Come night time he was put out a little when I asked him not to drink anymore as he shouldn't drink when having the tablet. He has one more beer, stops drinking then decides he is now too tired to bd because he stopped drinking. I know we're still in for a slim chance if we bd in the morning (it's after 12am here). I just feel so disheartened, let down and rejected. It shouldn't be this hard Just lovely crying on my night away.
    Last edited by Boysway; August 30th, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh boysway I am so sorry. I hope you still get a BD in. Dang hubbys.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so over it Rosie. I don't know what to do anymore. I thought this would be such perfect timing. It would be easier if I could just get myself pregnant. No stress that way. He wants to know when I'm ovulating, I think I will just tell him from now on. It's putting more stress and strain on me when he doesn't know. Right now I couldn't give a damn how pressured he feels. I'm just tired of feeling miserable this time of the month. We finally get a chance to go away and this happens. I still haven't seen my psychologist as he was sick the week I was supposed to see him. I just don't have the strength for this.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Boysway
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sucks when we don't get to control everything. I so wish things were working out differently for you. Would hubby feel more comfortable doing it in a cup and then using an insemination kit at home?? I.know it's weird but it could be an option. After the positve opk you could still have up to 48 hours before the egg releases so maybe you can still get an attempt? ? Big hugs to you.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a party pooper Hang in there boysway. I know what you are going through. To be honest with you my dh did the same shit (excuse my french) so this is why I ended up taking a break. Some are just not able to perform ujder pressure and kinda start acting like kids saying they cant and will not. My dh doesn't know I am swaying let alone trying. He thinks I am on bcp. I think you still have time for one or two bd's before you ovulate. Big hugs to you and hang in there.😔
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Boysway that's a great idea Rosie has here. I bought a quite a few specimen cups, and speculums. I am more than happy to send them your way for free. They are unopened and unused of course. Let me know. I am more than happy to do anything to help.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast