Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my attempt last night and boy was it interesting. Took forever....lol. girls are supposed to be more difficult right?! So I barely have a sway....all I did was the one attempt and my dh took ole but I also had the miscarriages bavk to back and barely any ewcm at all which is so different for me and I have been super sick too with a respiratory thing of sorts. My chances for a girl though are probably pretty low so I won't hold out much hope.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks lovely ladies it really means a lot.
    Today I'm feeling very sluggish. Heavy sore belly and my usual gall bladder pain I get before my period.

Best of luck Christi! Your swag sounds really good. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Rosie. Funny you say that. This month. My god that attempt took forever ? So frustrating lol. This is the first ever cycle I've ever had where there's been no EWCM! Usually I have to wear a panty liner due to the amount !?!? Fingers crossed for us =D

My belly is making its grumbling popping sound it makes right before the bitch turns up ugh =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

3. Likes mylittlegirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. Lovely to read some BFP news from some of you. We're DTD every four days and still no AF since I stopped BF over two months ago, so who knows what my body is doing! I've had tummy aches the last few days but don't know what that means. Patience is a virtue!
    Last edited by weeziewoozles; September 23rd, 2014 at 03:45 PM.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Providing everything matches up, looks like I'm in the 2ww, second attempt for September. +OPK yesterday. Attempt yesterday morning and last night. It was a push to get dh to bd last night but, it eventually happened. Dh wasn't keen this morning though I hope yesterday was enough.
    Last edited by Boysway; September 28th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those were great attempts to fertilize your eggy Boysway! Good luck and only 9 more days to go.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully we timed it right. The cycle I fell pregnant with Miss 4 we bd the morning of the +OPK and the following morning.

This cycle we either bd or dh released on CD 7, 10, 14 then our attempts yesterday morning and afternoon. I wasn't expecting O to happen till Tuesday. I hope we didn't blow our chances with the release on CD 14.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768