Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice essnce With the HRT, I was more worried it would have a negative effect on dh's sperm. I have sent a message to atomic. Just waiting for her reply
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets hope its implantation cherry swirl 5dpo and nothing really for me Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I'd check in. I'm currently on CD29 and still no O :/ I'm going crazy. I've stopped taking OPKs because I think taking them twice daily was starting to stress me out & thus, prolonging ovulation. I do temp/chart, so I know I haven't O'd yet. I'm just dying over here. I went off birth control in January (like January 1st was CD1.... love how that worked out) and my cycles have been very long/irregular since then. I ordered some vitex online to help regulate my hormones. I asked about it and Atomic says they sway pink but honestly, I'm still going to take them. I talked to DH about it and he agrees: You can't get pregnant if you aren't ovulating. It's worth the risk, and like I've said a million times we are a-okay with a girl or a boy, so if we get a girl this time we'll do a hardcore blue sway next time. I just want a baby so bad, and I think vitex is my best option right now. Let's hope I O soon! Maybe I'll get a BFP this cycle and vitex potentially ruining my blue sway won't even be an issue...
    Last edited by jsophia922; July 27th, 2014 at 08:00 PM.
    Successful boy sway, DS#1 born April 2015
    Unsuccessful girl sway, DS#2 born June 2018
    My boys have my heart <3

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL jsophia, that's got to be so annoying ! I forget if this was suggested in other threads, but maybe also look into fertility acupuncture? It seems to help bring on ovulation for many women and definitely sways blue.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well no bleeding today. Went brown. But I've had spotting a day before AF in the past so not getting my hopes up
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck jsophia beyond frustrating, ditto what blue bonnet said !! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls, AF arrived two days early for me so CD1 I am! This will be my 4th attempt cycle. I still haven't started exercising, but plan to start asap tomorrow! I hope August is as great a month for BFPs as July has been!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! AF started a few days ago for me and I'm hopeful DH will agree to TTC this month but he still isn't 100% there. I've been following diet for the most part but exercise has been more like 4/7 but I've been so active with the boys (pushing one in his stroller at the zoo for hrs, running around at the beach for about an hr) that I hope it is OK. I'm not charting or using OPKs and feel more laid back about TTC then I ever have so I really hope that is swaying pink at least. Cherryblossom- I hope AF isn't on her way! Jsophia- I took vitex and maca root in the month before TTC our 1st and it did help my crazy long cycle and I got a boy. Unfortunately it made my cycle too hard to chart and unpredictable so I did drop it but I think it can't hurt to try!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I got pregnant with my first on CD41 so even though long cycles are a pain you can still normally get pregnant
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I join you girls?

Have been swaying (girl) for 7 months and ttc 4 months. I'm on a ridiculously long cycle cd62 today! It's driving me crazy, should get the results of blood tests today or tomorrow, testing for thyroid and pcos. Got docs apt on weds in any case as she said if results come back normal we may go down the clomid route.

We have carried on bding every 4 days anyway in the vague hope.

If anyone has an idea how to get my cycle back on track it would be very much welcomed!

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast