Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are TTC in September - pink - what are you ladies eating on the LE diet?
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are TTC pink in September. I am getting a little nervous!

Linzshine, I am eating lots of white pita bread and hummus. And quick pasta sides by Knorrs(Lipton). There is a cheddar broccoli one I eat almost every day, I just don't add the milk or butter when cooking them
    I really don't mind the diet. I am just missing me some cheese! Half the amount of cheese I used to eat would exceed my limits for LE!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm eating 2 egg whites in the morning and a coffee as I cannot function without something then at about 1pm ill have a cucumber, lettuce and cream cheese sandwich with unfortified bread. Or left over dinner. Dinners are usually brown pasta (I'm doing LE PCOS style) with a bit of pasta sauce and cheese. Or Brown rice stir fry with Egg plant, Courgette, mushroom and leak. Ill often have a smoothie in the afternoon after I do 1hr of exercise as I'm starving. And will have a diet coke with lunch. Fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing PCOS style too. I've been eating:

Breakfast - just a cup of peppermint tea with 2 splenda, nothing else

Lunch- (between 12-1pm) - brown rice and hint of salt wheat thins with a coke zero OR a salad with only lettuce and chicken and 1tbsp balsamic dressing OR whole grain kraft mac and cheese with hint of salt triscuits/wheat thins.

Dinner - baked potato with margerine and corn on the cobb, OR whole grain pasta with marinara, or lipton noodle soup.. and 1 glass of whole milk

snack - 1 fudgicle on those days i really want something sweet, carrots and lite ranch dressing, crystal lite packet in water..

Does this sound ok? I'm averaging between 1200-1300ish calories a day, 38-60g protein depending on the day... 45 grams of sugar(sometimes lower)... I am settling into a groove so I hope it's the right one!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds good to me how long have you been doing your sway for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am almost done with week 3!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I am officially on my diet again! Gish, this is hard ))
    But hoping my month will be November and dont need to go further with this cause I really miss my cheese and sweets. How do you handle with sweets?
    I have no problem with meat...but sweets are my biggest love ))
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I'll be joining this thread as AF arrived 3 days ago. Boo hoo!

I have 2 boys (5 and 11) and this will be cycle #5 of TTC for me. I started the diet back in February, but only had attempts in February, May, June, and August (didn't want a Dec/Jan baby and then Europe trip in July so off diet). I really thought August would be my BFP month, but oh well. If I get my BFP this month then my due date will pretty much be exactly the same as it was for DS2.

I'll be ditching the aspirin this cycle and I think I'll only do peppermint tea during AF since I think it keeps it from being super heavy.

Other than that I'm doing:

LE diet
    Skipping breakfast
    2 meals a day
    No snacking
    Alcohol (stopping at +opk)
    Caffeine (stopping at +opk)
    Exercise (hopefully if I can persuade myself to start tomorrow. I HATE it!!!!)
    Folic acid 1200mcg
    Zinc 15mg
    Iron 65mg
    Cinnamon
    Fiber before each meal
    LR for DH (two 450mg capsules)
    OLE for DH (two 450mg capsules)
    1 attempt at +opk

I eat the exact same thing for lunch every day: 1 Kraft Easy Mac & Cheese cup, 1 cup of mixed berries with 2 packs of Equal, 1 bag of Popcorners chips, 1/2 cup applesauce with cinnamon added, and a double shot of espresso with a 1/4 cup each of 1% milk and almond milk and sweetened with xylitol. For dinner I usually eat a 1/2 serving of chicken/pork/white fish and two servings of veggies. I can't eat rice or oats as they make my stomach burn really bad. At night I drink a shot of vodka with a diet cherry Dr. Pepper.
    Last edited by essnce629; August 25th, 2014 at 02:42 AM.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I didn't think I would end up in this thread but unfortunately for me DH has been much more stubborn then I originally thought about having a third. He's slowly coming around but not on my timeframe! I wanted to already be TTC at this point but I will be lucky if he agrees to make an attempt this month. Plus all the exercise has made my cycle wacky and I've been waiting on AF now for days. I've been on the diet and exercise since around April but I've taken breaks for vacations. I have two sons 4 1/2 and the younger just turned 2 yesterday. I'm so desperate to have another boy or girl that I really hope my DH comes on board this cycle. His reasons drive me mad (just doesn't feel like having another, added stress, changing diapers) even though I've told him he doesn't have to ever change a diaper again if he'll just let me have a third. Well there is my Monday morning rant LOL. Hope everyone has lots of luck this cycle. I find I can stick to the diet pretty well in the days leading up to O but it would be nice to have some hope of an end in sight!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Junie. Hopefully you will have your dh on board soon.

Afm, I think there is a chance I will be heading for another CD 15 O which will be Saturday. I just need to try and convince dh to bd without him knowing it's around O time.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast