Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Super keen girl swayers :)

So we've still got about a year before we start TTC. I've started skipping breakfast and trying to cut down on highly fortified foods. That's about it for now. Are there any other super keen girl swayers out there? What are you all doing so far in advance?
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have a year to go I'd wait, unless you have tons of weight to lose.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im slowly adjusting my diet into LE since I have a year before ttc too.

skipping breakfast is my first move.
    next, No banana and limit intake of potatoes. So far, these has been since feb2014.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT limit bananas and potatoes if you are doing LE Diet. The ONLY reason these were ever "no-no" foods on the other diets, is because the FGD and IGD have the potassium limitations AND they're drinking/eating lots of dairy that is loaded with potassium and the only way they could do both lots of dairy and a potassium restriction, was to cut out ALL other foods that had potassium in them. In LE Diet, you will not be doing all that dairy and it is CRITICAL that you continue to include foods with potassium in them - it can be hard to get enough potassium on LE Diet. If you do not get 2500-3500 mg potassium every day, you can die. It's the same level on all three diets because it is the barest minimum you need for your survival.

There has never been any study to prove that bananas and potatoes make boys. There's no study that proves POTASSIUM even sways. It's nonsense and biologically impossible. there are NO MAGIC FOODS.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tks atomic for the advices.

yes i still have potassium from other foods.

i was banana lover and ate banana almost everyday last time. therefore this time im gg avoid those foods i love which i used to eat almost everyday
    Last edited by princessCharlotte; August 24th, 2014 at 08:58 AM.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this thread didn't exactly go to plan lol but yay . I'm glad I'm not the only very eager swayer! Must think of something to keep myself busy in the meantime it seems
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I'm sorry! I will shut up now and allow the Keen Girl Swayers to chat! (sorry!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol no you are good . We don't want to sabotage ourselves for the next 12 months.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was bang on time for me. I was almost going to start a new thread until I saw this one. I may not TTC for a year or even longer. I need a place to vent on how I am living without my daughter whilst doing nothing to try and get her. Some days are great and I feel that I am so lucky to have my boys and I could settle if I had to but today has been hard. When my twins were little I thought I would TTC around this time since it was a peak girl month and they would almost be three by the time 'she' arrived. I just looked at the calender and realised and it made me feel very sad.

I don't really want another baby or have baby ache as I am so busy and barely managing raising three kids so close in age and running a household. Baby girls do not make me sad, seeing girls aged 2-10 make me sad. DP agreed to HT but at this rate with the amount of money we would have to save, we might not do it for 5 years! I just feel like with three children I should have just had her by now and be on with my life raising my family. I feel like I need to have a daughter in my life and there is a chance I will end up having to sway and by god it better work. I don't want to go through all the hard stuff again unless it is for a girl, as much as I would love the little guy of coarse.

A good friend just had her second baby and it was a surprise. A boy after a girl and it stung that someone could get both genders only on their second try and she didn't even care what she got. I know her lovely two children will never experience that amazing same sex sibling bond and they are not as lovely as my kids etc etc. But I never thought in my life before having kids that I would end up one of the "unlucky ones"
    At least my empty feeling over no daughter is tiny in comparison to someone aching for a child at all

I got two all boy comments from other parents at Kindy pick up today and it made me super mad when usually I brush it off as nothing. Feeling down today.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Accidently posted last long comment twice so shortening for the sake of the thread as I can not delete for some reason
    Last edited by 1+2+3boys; September 12th, 2014 at 03:18 AM.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast