Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worried about blue sway when dd2 still so young

Hiya, just curious as to what ppls opinions are on this. I'm due to give birth jan next year and already planning blue sway around autumn or winter time 2015. I'm worried as I've heard somewhere that ttc blue under a year after giving birth is risky as can sway pink? Has anyone else conceived blue under a year after giving birth or planning to? I know that maybe I should wait and see how I feel nearer the time but I'm desperate for opinions on this issue so I can get my head around it all. Thanks x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People have of course, but I think best odds of blue come with a little longer between pregnancies. Childbirth can take it out of you and really deplete your reserves and you may have higher chance of a boy if you give it a couple extra months.

The only scenario I can see where this makes sense is if you're over 38 or have to have kids closely spaced togeter for work/childcare concerns
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. Yes that does make sense. My mum conceived my brother 3 months after my sister was born. She wasn't bfing and naturally ate v boy friendly diet (from what she's told me!) and I guess I was hoping for the same. I absolutely want to maximise my chances but really want to be done having kids by 35. (I know 35 isn't that old, it's just the number I've always had in my head) I will be 34 when I planned to start ttc the next one. I've been suffering from awful gd after learning I was having dd2 back in August and I guess I'm just super eager to get the ball rolling again for it dream of a ds2.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's important when swaying not to get too hung up on things like "I MUST get pg by age 35" because I see so many people do that and cut corners on their sway trying to meet some self-imposed deadline that doesn't matter anyway. It is of course your life, but I'm just saying I do not think it is gonna be the best blue sway to have that quick a turnaroud. Plus, it's hard on you and your baby!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ