Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aussie girls: did you watch Offspring? I was a blubbering mess . Such an emotion filled episode x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Srg - I'm so sorry you didn't hear boy!! Please know we are hear for you. Keep us posted when you can. Praying excitement will sink in at some point.
    LSMS - good to hear from you! And yes, the more this pregnancy goes on I'm getting more excited about either gender. Hopefully you will too as blue sways just don't seem to be as successful lately, not to be negative. I truly believe God gives us as He sees fit regardless of sway so that will always give me a peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Bluebooties, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NACIRE I can only imagine how busy you are with three little boys starting school and hubby gone.
    Kat this is how I've always felt. I just always assumed I was to be a boy mom. But now that we have our girl on the way hubby just did say. I wonder why we're getting a girl now? Why does he think now is the right time? I really had no answer. I think we're both nervous 🤣.
    Pbn feeling any kicks yet? Here this past week I can feel her kicking up a storm and when dh or one of the boys talks close to my belly she always kicks a bunch. Still can't feel it with my hands yet only occasionally when I get good hard ones. But I think she is feet down because I always feel them where my pants are basically cutting off my circulation

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iwant4kids I loved Offspring!! But I have to wait for the new seasons to come on Foxtel (dont have free-to-air).... I've only seen up to season 5 I think

Ash I'm sure I felt a 'proper' kick yesterday! But I'm still waiting to for the no doubt movement to start!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Srg, sorry you didn't hear boy. How have you been handling these past days? Please don't feel alone. There's so much to look forward to still. Just take some time for yourself.
    '12 '14 '16

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 7: Due December 2017, Jan Feb & Mar 2018

Ladies, how long did your MS last? This is the first pregnancy I've had where it's lingered around all day. I don't ever get to the point of throwing up, I just sit around and feel miserable until it passes. I know eating helps but it seems to be a fine line between just enough to ease the nausea, and bloated/full/nauseated from overeating.
    '12 '14 '16

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash my husband is gone a lot, so I'm pretty use to it by now. I just try to keep the boys on a routine and that helps the time fly a little quicker. How have you been feeling? I hope your little dudes have been letting you rest as much as possible

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning all!

Oooh PBN – first real kick, how excitiiiiiing!!!

Nacire – so happy to read you – some milestones coming up, for the NIPT is it to get the results or the blood drawn?
    It must be super busy indeed with your eldest two starting school, and hubby being away etc – you’re a wonder mamma, am sure you will ace it! I hear you regarding your littlest being upset that his brother suddenly isn’t there during the day – am sure he will get used to it, kids are so flexible and resilient, much more than what we often think ^^ He will have loads of one on one fun times with mummy and if you can go out and find some interesting social activities, he will bloom too <3
    Otherwise, I’m good thanks – a nauseous bottomless pit lol – but ok – just the usual plain exhaustion of early pregnancy with two young lively kids and work ^^
    The one that’s upset is DH, there’s been no sex since BFP – bar a few kinky nights, but he is so frisky and I am so nauseous and tired (and well progesterone pessaries don’t help :P ) and frankly , the mere thought of intimacy almost disgusts me atm (cuddles and kisses I love but anything remotely sexual I just can’t bear right now)– feel so sorry for him, but just can’t force myself…so not fun on that front – wife guilt big time!:crazy:

Ash, how is your back hon??

Iwant4 – I never have time for TV anymore these days, did watch Offspring some years ago when it started but then, kids, no time, meh lol

Mommy – good luck in advance for your little man’s eye surgery next month – am sure it will go smoothly – you have time to prep him about it all so it’s all sort of familiar already by the time D day comes around!
    I think you’re in the tww now, is that right??!

DD – you’re right, Sumbal should know gender by know I would think
    Sumbal if you are reading this, come and give us some news!!!

That’s exactly how I feel babypinkn3! For my girls I’d say by about 14 weeks it was pretty much over- then heartburn took over haha

Hi to all others, back to work for me now ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babypink mine was all day long until 13 weeks when I had enough and called the dr. Now I'm doing 1/2 unisom (was doing full till I got it under control) at night and 3 vit. B6 throughout the day and I finally feel better. If I skip my unisom it's a guarantee I throw up the next morning!
    NACIRE my hubby is gone a lot with work also! Routine def. helps and so does my ds1! I went to the chiro yesterday and he got me back into place so I'm just dealing with sore muscles now and feel better for the most part it's amazing what he can do!
    LMSM much better thanks! My chiro is a miracle worker! I hear you on the sex lol my poor dh he feels used with so much sex during ttc then nothing . But I do try to give in every other night at least because he's gone so much at work I know (deep down) he wouldn't go elsewhere for it but I feel so fat and pregnant and nasty right now I at least try to keep him satisfied. But I've been dealing with yeast inf. Galore this pregnancy it's insane! And annoying!

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM, yep, I got a good dose of heartburn yesterday so I'm sure that's gonna start soon too. Luckily I found my psibands which seem to be working. I don't know why I didn't think of it until now. I used them for dizziness in the past and thought that's all they were good for.
    I'm exactly the same with DH right now. Luckily he doesn't seem to mind too much since he's been working long hours, but I just can't stand him being so close to me when I'm dealing with nausea, hot flashes, and general tiredness. Oh well. they'll just have to deal.
    '12 '14 '16

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast