Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sad today I got my AF. This is the first time I didnt manage to be pregnant. With both my gals I got preggy with one attempt.. Looks like I gotto try again. Maybe cos im 34 this year and not able to conceive anymore.
    2 beautiful TTC with GD help and by God's grace

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is actually pretty rare to get pregnant the first time trying. It takes an average of 3-6 months to conceive. So if you've gotten pregnant faster than that in the past, it's simply good luck and not a guarantee that it will always be that way, and it does not mean anything is wrong with you at all.

34 is still YOUNG.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is actually pretty rare to get pregnant the first time trying. It takes an average of 3-6 months to conceive. So if you've gotten pregnant faster than that in the past, it's simply good luck and not a guarantee that it will always be that way, and it does not mean anything is wrong with you at all.

34 is still YOUNG.

Still having hope.. Will try this month again and the following.. I dunno if I can be on this HE diet as Im putting on weight too... So sad and lost.. Thks for your advise Atomic. Sometimes when things dont happen the way we want we think something is wrong..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you tell me more about what you're eating?? Often there are a few changes we can make that will slow or stop the weight loss. Start off by dropping fruit juice and cutting WAY back on sugar, grains, fruit (especially bananas) and potatoes. YOu do NOT need to be stuffed and miserable to make a boy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I’m new here and looking for advice. I have a DS whom I love dearly but TTC a girl for our next child. Obviously, I just want a healthy baby and pregnancy. However, wanting to try for a girl. DH and I BD 4/15 & 4/16. I got peak fertility on my Clear Blue OPK this morning (4/18). Should we BD tonight or is it too close to O day??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you tell me more about what you're eating?? Often there are a few changes we can make that will slow or stop the weight loss. Start off by dropping fruit juice and cutting WAY back on sugar, grains, fruit (especially bananas) and potatoes. YOu do NOT need to be stuffed and miserable to make a boy.
    Morning: 2 big spoons of Oats and 1 small piece of dark chocolate
    After an hour: I bread with peanut butter/ 2 bread with ham and cheese

Drinks: Coconut water (Fresh)
    Snack: Dates with Almond nuts/ Oat cookies

Lunch: Always mixtures cos in Singapore different types of food so I try to include chicken vege or salmod with fries

Snack: Banana/ Raisins/ Grapes

Dinner: Same include food with protein and Carb

Snack before bed: Full cream milk with cereal

Throughout the day lemon juice

I feel stuffed all the time.. Let me know if anything is wrong. I dropped green tea cos Im not sure if that messed up my last month cycle..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaT View Post
    Hi! I’m new here and looking for advice. I have a DS whom I love dearly but TTC a girl for our next child. Obviously, I just want a healthy baby and pregnancy. However, wanting to try for a girl. DH and I BD 4/15 & 4/16. I got peak fertility on my Clear Blue OPK this morning (4/18). Should we BD tonight or is it too close to O day??
    I did answer this in another thread but reading this I now have a greater understanding of your question.

When you're asking "when to stop BD" you are worried it is too close to ovulation. Got it.

But. Timing does not sway, it's been completely debunked, and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. I got 3 boys with cutoffs (other boy was a sneak attack) and then got my girl late at night the day before O Day (it WAS technically O Day!).

Since you generally ovulate an average 36 hours after your peak by having had attempt last night, you would have still been a solid day or even longer. Many people will O 48 hours or even up to 72 hours after that first peak. So it's very possible that you will be still in Shettles timing anyway.

I have a full debunking against timing and swaying here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyRendu View Post
    Morning: 2 big spoons of Oats and 1 small piece of dark chocolate
    After an hour: I bread with peanut butter/ 2 bread with ham and cheese

Drinks: Coconut water (Fresh)
    Snack: Dates with Almond nuts/ Oat cookies

Lunch: Always mixtures cos in Singapore different types of food so I try to include chicken vege or salmod with fries

Snack: Banana/ Raisins/ Grapes

Dinner: Same include food with protein and Carb

Snack before bed: Full cream milk with cereal

Throughout the day lemon juice

I feel stuffed all the time.. Let me know if anything is wrong. I dropped green tea cos Im not sure if that messed up my last month cycle..
    You are eating quite a bit of calorically dense foods. Some things that could be changed (and you don't need to change ALL of them, and it's fine to keep doing them sometimes and just not every day):

You could cut everything you eat in 1/2 and have smaller servings

You could drop one or even two of the snacks (keep the bedtime snack!)

Switch things like bananas, raisins, bread or drop them completely, as they are very carby and not that nutritious anyway

Here is what a sample day would look like.

In the morning, have EITHER some oats with peanut butter or milk (PB and milk are adding protein) OR fruit and peanut butter (you could put your banana here if you want, or an apple or pear) OR a half a ham and cheese sandwich (and you can leave the cheese off, and save some calories

Stick with just the nuts for a snack. The dates and cookies are much more sugary and less nutritious. Nuts have protein and carbs in them so you only need them, no need for anything else.

Lunch sounds fine as does dinner, but you may want to have slightly smaller portions, cut back by 1/3 or 1/2 if you're really eating large meals.

I don't see any point in having a snack that is just fruit. It's not protein and carbs and it is only adding calories. Unless you're hungry here, this is a good snack to give up. Raisins, grapes, and bananas are really quite sugary and unlike some other fruits don't add much in the way of nutrition anyway.

Keep that bedtime snack.

If the weight keeps coming on, drop the chocolate.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did answer this in another thread but reading this I now have a greater understanding of your question.

When you're asking "when to stop BD" you are worried it is too close to ovulation. Got it.

But. Timing does not sway, it's been completely debunked, and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. I got 3 boys with cutoffs (other boy was a sneak attack) and then got my girl late at night the day before O Day (it WAS technically O Day!).

Since you generally ovulate an average 36 hours after your peak by having had attempt last night, you would have still been a solid day or even longer. Many people will O 48 hours or even up to 72 hours after that first peak. So it's very possible that you will be still in Shettles timing anyway.

I have a full debunking against timing and swaying here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    Ohhhh I always thought the closer you are to O day, the more likely you are to have blue. That’s why I thought I should stop BDing by a certain day. When I got pregnant with DS, we BDed on my first peak day. So that’s why I thought the closer you are to O day, the more likely to have blue.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are eating quite a bit of calorically dense foods. Some things that could be changed (and you don't need to change ALL of them, and it's fine to keep doing them sometimes and just not every day):

You could cut everything you eat in 1/2 and have smaller servings

You could drop one or even two of the snacks (keep the bedtime snack!)

Switch things like bananas, raisins, bread or drop them completely, as they are very carby and not that nutritious anyway

Here is what a sample day would look like.

In the morning, have EITHER some oats with peanut butter or milk (PB and milk are adding protein) OR fruit and peanut butter (you could put your banana here if you want, or an apple or pear) OR a half a ham and cheese sandwich (and you can leave the cheese off, and save some calories

Stick with just the nuts for a snack. The dates and cookies are much more sugary and less nutritious. Nuts have protein and carbs in them so you only need them, no need for anything else.

Lunch sounds fine as does dinner, but you may want to have slightly smaller portions, cut back by 1/3 or 1/2 if you're really eating large meals.

I don't see any point in having a snack that is just fruit. It's not protein and carbs and it is only adding calories. Unless you're hungry here, this is a good snack to give up. Raisins, grapes, and bananas are really quite sugary and unlike some other fruits don't add much in the way of nutrition anyway.

Keep that bedtime snack.

If the weight keeps coming on, drop the chocolate.
    I was trying to get in the 7-9servings of fruits and veg that why I put in the fruits during snacks.. Shall change it slightly as per your suggestion. Thank you so much. In the event I still dun get preggy this month, I will be purchasing the guide for a personalised advise.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast