Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think next month we should do one attempt at positive OPK again since I kind of botched it this last month? Or should we try the every 4 day method?

Also AF is 3 days late and I tested this morning with a cheap dip stick but it was BFN.. does this mean my O day this last cycle was later than I thought? Just trying to get ready for our next attempt. Thanks!
    Last edited by EmberRose; September 1st, 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, your O day was later.

I can't make that decision for you. Personally I think one attempt is better but it seems to cause so much trouble for people, e4d is definitely easier. Totally your call to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, your O day was later.

I can't make that decision for you. Personally I think one attempt is better but it seems to cause so much trouble for people, e4d is definitely easier. Totally your call to make.
    Ok I think we'll try one more month of one attempt at positive OPK. Do you know why AF might be so late this month? Its usually pretty normal maybe late a day or 2 but 3 is a little weird for me? How can I do better at tracking O day?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's lots of reasons why AF can be late - diet, exercise, taking herbs, new vitamins (especially ones with high doses of B6), illness, lack of sleep, and even just the stress of TTC and thinking about it can sometimes delay O!

This may have just been a weird cycle - if your present method of tracking O has worked in the past I'd probably just stick with it. Or you can do every 4 days instead.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's lots of reasons why AF can be late - diet, exercise, taking herbs, new vitamins (especially ones with high doses of B6), illness, lack of sleep, and even just the stress of TTC and thinking about it can sometimes delay O!

This may have just been a weird cycle - if your present method of tracking O has worked in the past I'd probably just stick with it. Or you can do every 4 days instead.
    Does every 4 days have very good success for ttc a girl? AF decided to show up today so it was 4 days late. When should I start doing OPK'S this month and for how long? I just want the best chance at catching O day and I feel like my cycles are all over the place. Could a low cal intake affect my cycle? Maybe that could be why AF was late? Is ok to have the occasion energy drink when swaying? Thanks!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I still cant access any of the ttc resources.. any idea how long it miggt take for someone to fix?

Also I'm really curious how much my husbands diet is affecting ttc? He olny eats once a day during the week (dinner which I make) all the others meals during the day he drinks protein. He lifts weights everyday except Saturday and Sunday and also usually eats a bit more on these days. He is willing to change things if he needs to so any suggestions would be great. Should he start eating 3 meals a day again? Take supplements? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    e4d is new and I don't have as much confidence in it as I do in one attempt but it has worked for quite a lot of people.

I'd start OPK CD 8-10 and that way usually you can see it start off negative and go to positive.

Yes too low a cal intake can definitely affect ovulation. Try adding in a serving of full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week to keep ovulation going.

Yes the occasional energy drink is ok when swaying.

DH's diet does not seem to affect swaying in the same way ours does (probably since we need to carry a baby for 9 months!) And your husband's diet would probably sway pink anyway - I would have him do soy shakes if at all possible as that may sway pink.

I can't suggest supplements without the custom plan (too many health issues and interactions for me to say) None of our supplements for DH have gotten great results - soy shakes may help. Some guys take olive leaf extract but without more info I can't say if that is right for your hubby or not - only if he is not on any medication and without health issues.

I'll message again about your membership.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    e4d is new and I don't have as much confidence in it as I do in one attempt but it has worked for quite a lot of people.

I'd start OPK CD 8-10 and that way usually you can see it start off negative and go to positive.

Yes too low a cal intake can definitely affect ovulation. Try adding in a serving of full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week to keep ovulation going.

Yes the occasional energy drink is ok when swaying.

DH's diet does not seem to affect swaying in the same way ours does (probably since we need to carry a baby for 9 months!) And your husband's diet would probably sway pink anyway - I would have him do soy shakes if at all possible as that may sway pink.

I can't suggest supplements without the custom plan (too many health issues and interactions for me to say) None of our supplements for DH have gotten great results - soy shakes may help. Some guys take olive leaf extract but without more info I can't say if that is right for your hubby or not - only if he is not on any medication and without health issues.

I'll message again about your membership.
    Thanks again Atomic for all your knowledge! I will start adding some full fat dairy at dinner time and add in some eggs throughout the week. Hubby said he's fine switching to soy shakes we just have to find them.

So besides staying on the LE diet and having one attempt at positive OPK is there anything else I should add? I have added cardio. I take my two youngest on a walk in the morning for about 45 minutes. Does that work ok for cardio or should I start trying to jog? I think I will cut out the SYLK this month. Also is it ok to carry on with sex as normal until we are in the fertile window? Once we are in our window is when we should stop and just have the one attempt at positive OPK right?

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walking is great for cardio. If at all possible to stretch that to 60 minutes, even better.

Some people would not want to BD unprotected at other points in the cycle out of fears that the semen's pH or possibly hormones may affect your sway negatively. But i've seen plenty of people do that and still get girls (myself included) so I don't believe it sways much if at all. Totally up to you!! Remember the cardinal rule of swaying - "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" meaning that if you are too strict with your hubby and swaying, they tend to rebel and won't do anything so it is best to focus only on the stuff that actually sways by a lot.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walking is great for cardio. If at all possible to stretch that to 60 minutes, even better.

Some people would not want to BD unprotected at other points in the cycle out of fears that the semen's pH or possibly hormones may affect your sway negatively. But i've seen plenty of people do that and still get girls (myself included) so I don't believe it sways much if at all. Totally up to you!! Remember the cardinal rule of swaying - "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" meaning that if you are too strict with your hubby and swaying, they tend to rebel and won't do anything so it is best to focus only on the stuff that actually sways by a lot.
    Stretched cardio to an hour this morning! Thanks for everything Atomic! Also I now have access to the girl resources so thank you for that!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast