Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I NEED HELP ASAP... AM I TOO LATE???

Firstly, I apologize if you have seen this in a different place IDK where to post thing. Sorry if this is the wrong place...

So I think my diet is so off that it wont matter this month. I will try and be better at the LE diet but I want ttc this month so what can I do to increase my chances to sway pink this month without the diet or is it to late? I spotted twice (after BD only) on days 27th and 31st of July period due Aug first, came Aug 2nd. Bright red then got dark with clots. normal period for me is 29 day cycle lasting 4 or 5 days this period was more like 6 days but the last day was pretty much gone. I think it was a chemical pregnancy. Will this throw my ovulation off this month? I should ovulate on the 15th I think... when should we DTD? how often? I was told my best chances of getting pregnant would be to BD every other day for 10 days but how often should DH and I BD to sway pink this month? As soon as I get a positive OPK? So new to this... Should we use sylk lube? My fertile window is suppose to be from the 11th to the 17th with the 15th being O day.... M OPK's seem to have a few days that have two lines... Should we BD as soon as I see a hint of a line on my OPK then not again till O day is over? Do I even make sense? So new to this and in desperate need of help asap! Also where do I find the LE diet do I need to buy it? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt it was a chemical pregnancy because AF was one day longer. Your cycles can vary. If you really do not want to do the diet, then do one attempt at pos OPK or BD every four days. Multiple attempts sway blue so stick with one attempt if that's the only thing you're doing. The OPK is positive when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line. The LE diet is free. You can find the info in the TTC a Girl forum or in Atomic's signature. If you want a custom plan or access to the private forums, there's a fee for that.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. Just one attempt in fertile window is really the only last minute strategy you can incorporate. One attempt at +opk (usually a day before O).
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason I thought it might have been a CP was because I spotted twice before my period which has never happened to me and because my period was a little heavier than normal with a lot of clots. I usually only have to use regular tampons but had to super due to the increase. I am trying to do that diet just struggling with the logistics. I would love to find a list of foods with serving sizes as well as fat totals and so on.. is there anything like that on this page? Thanks for you knowledge I really appreciate it. Should we use SYLK when we BD? Jump and dump? Wait 1o mins? missionary position? no O for me? any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The most important thing you can do this month is have ONE attempt.

Positive OPK is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. A faint line is NOT POSITIVE, it is negative, and believe it or not your husband could get lines like that if he peed on one of them.

BD every other day will sway strongly blue and should be avoided.

The best day to conceive is the first day of positive OPK.

Unless you had a positive pregnancy test, we cannot know if that was a chemical pregnancy or just a weird cycle. It is totally normal for periods to vary by a day and for some to be heavier than others.

LE Diet is here: Low Everything Diet - Nutshell Version
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberRose View Post
    The reason I thought it might have been a CP was because I spotted twice before my period which has never happened to me and because my period was a little heavier than normal with a lot of clots. I usually only have to use regular tampons but had to super due to the increase. I am trying to do that diet just struggling with the logistics. I would love to find a list of foods with serving sizes as well as fat totals and so on.. is there anything like that on this page? Thanks for you knowledge I really appreciate it. Should we use SYLK when we BD? Jump and dump? Wait 1o mins? missionary position? no O for me? any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Your best bet is going to be looking on the labels of the foods you buy and/or using a site like Self. com or My Fitness Pal that has lots of info about lots of different foods. We do have some things like that in the Dream Members section and also in the 21 Day Diet book (available for sale in Membership and Plans section) but overall I realized it's better to let the nutrition sites handle that kind of thing and on this site we'll do gender swaying instead of trying to reinvent the wheel and become a nutrition site too.

Sylk is up to you, it hasn't seemed to add anything to our success rats and cuts odds of concepiton. But many do still want to try it.

J and D has seemed to add some % of higher success, most will wait 5 minutes.

I doubt positions really help, many have used woman on top for swaying. Avoid doggy as that may sway blue (probably does nothing, but that's the theory)

YOu are supposed to avoid Big O for you as much as possible but again that's one thing that may not do a whole lot. I have a rather silly essay on the subject here: to O, or no? Orgasms and swaying

7. Thanks girlymom thanked for this post
    Likes sweetgracie liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Should we abstain from BD from now until a positive OPK? Also how long after positive OPK should we abstain? I have also been charting my BBT for the past few months and was wondering when I see the temp drop how long till O day? Is it usually the next day? Also should I be taking baby aspirin? Thank you! Any other advice would be great! Our attempt is in four days or so. Also I read something about lime tampons? What are these?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I was wondering if the PH of DH swimmers matters? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ph doesn't matter in terms of swaying. It's one of those things that if it ends up too off from what is normal, it could end up killing off sperm.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberRose View Post
    Thank you! Should we abstain from BD from now until a positive OPK? Also how long after positive OPK should we abstain? I have also been charting my BBT for the past few months and was wondering when I see the temp drop how long till O day? Is it usually the next day? Also should I be taking baby aspirin? Thank you! Any other advice would be great! Our attempt is in four days or so. Also I read something about lime tampons? What are these?
    I have really given up baby aspirin except for those who are using it under advice of a doctor or those I really cannot deter from the idea. The risks and side effects both for you and an unborn baby were much greater than originally thought and it did not work anyway.

I can't give you specific advice on if you should abstain or not without a Custom Plan. Most guys under 35 are fine to abstain. I'm not quite following your question on how long after positive OPK to abstain?? Do you mean when is it safe to have sex again without protection, or do you mean for your sway??

Once your temp rises the egg is dead but you need 3 consecutive days of high temps to prove that. You can't tell when you'll O after the temp drop. Often it is that very day, but not always, and that's why we need to see the 3 consecutive days of high (above coverline) temps to prove that we have Oed. unfortunately we can really only know that in retrospect.

We really don't use the lime tampons any more but if you MUST the directions are here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...hing-TTC-Pink=

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast