Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Girl Sway and sending to the Universe & Prayers 🎀🙏🏼🎀

For those swaying/praying for a girl, what are you reciting, saying to yourself, praying about, thinking positive about and sending out into the universe in hopes of getting your daughter?

Hoping to see some uplighting verses, poems, thoughts, wishes, photos, icons, images. Anything inspirational! 💖🎀💖
    Last edited by Blushpinkbabyxx; September 4th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After 5 boys im just hoping and praying. I don't really have any quotes or anything im just trying to be optimistic which is hard at times

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Lord please bless us with our healthy baby girl soon, I know you will and I think you so much for everything you do.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Blushpinkbabyxx liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think it is best for you guys to not spend too much time thinking and dwelling and visualizing having a daughter. I know this is part of some people's belief system (like "The Secret" and similar books) but I believe the more you focus on it, the worse it is for your sway. The people who obsess constantly over having a daughter, more often than not, are the ones who get opposites. It sets up this cycle where you believe you can control the situation by wanting it bad enough, thinking about it often enough, etc. Control-freakiness sways blue in a big way so just proceed with caution.

Praying, I believe, is different from the visualizing process that is suggested by "The Secret". When you pray, you acknowledge the thing you desire (some people get even more control freaky about trying NOT to think about their gender desire, which is impossible and only sets yourself up for control-freakishness) and then you acknowledge that in the end it is out of your control and you turn it over to a higher power. This, I believe is beneficial for a pink sway provided that you go in understanding that you are not "earning" a daughter by praying often enough, you're asking for the help of someone outside of yourself in making it happen and reminding yourself that it is, in the final analysis, out of your hands.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

-
    Last edited by Praying4agirl; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:10 AM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    After 5 boys im just hoping and praying. I don't really have any quotes or anything im just trying to be optimistic which is hard at times
    I would be too. I've been feeling positive in my life and I'm hopeful it's reflections will send it out into the universe and attract it back.

I hope you get your girl!!
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I really think it is best for you guys to not spend too much time thinking and dwelling and visualizing having a daughter. I know this is part of some people's belief system (like "The Secret" and similar books) but I believe the more you focus on it, the worse it is for your sway. The people who obsess constantly over having a daughter, more often than not, are the ones who get opposites. It sets up this cycle where you believe you can control the situation by wanting it bad enough, thinking about it often enough, etc. Control-freakiness sways blue in a big way so just proceed with caution.

Praying, I believe, is different from the visualizing process that is suggested by "The Secret". When you pray, you acknowledge the thing you desire (some people get even more control freaky about trying NOT to think about their gender desire, which is impossible and only sets yourself up for control-freakishness) and then you acknowledge that in the end it is out of your control and you turn it over to a higher power. This, I believe is beneficial for a pink sway provided that you go in understanding that you are not "earning" a daughter by praying often enough, you're asking for the help of someone outside of yourself in making it happen and reminding yourself that it is, in the final analysis, out of your hands.
    Absolutely true!! I'm not sure what book you are referring to but I agree getting obsessed and visualizing a daughter is something that can set up for not only opposite gender but a huge let down in the end.

I've been connecting to a higher power and I've been seeing positive changes within me and my life by opening up and looking higher up. I've been noticing a calmness in me staring to come alive. This, I believe, will be beneficial for me to keep positivity up in my life, let go and accept what will be by trusting and knowing that there is a plan in place for me.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4agirl View Post
    All you can do is sway the best you can and give it to God. Pray God blesses you with a healthy baby girl but most importantly a healthy baby. His will will be done. I pray this everyday but I also know God has a plan for me and my future children. Girl or boy. God knows what you need even if it's not what you want. His plans are bigger and better then ours.
    This

I take heart knowing there is already a plan for me. My 'wants' are not ahead of my 'needs' and I keep reminding myself of this. In the end though, I hope we all get our prayers answered.

11. Likes Praying4agirl liked this post