Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How is this possible?

Hello again all,
    Atomic, I was wondering if you had any insight for me? I have tried 7 cycles now to get pregnant. Two cycles were on clomid 50mg one cycle days 5-9 and second cycle days 3-7 with confirmed ovulation through blood tests. I use OPKs take prenatals and do all that I can to try and get pregnant. With me first DD I blinked and I was pregnant, had an MMC and chemical before second DD and she took a year to conceive. For the first 6 cycles I tried EOD and then 3 in a row with OPKs the 7th cycle I figured maybe I wasn’t BD’ing enough so I just BD’d like crazy cause it worked for us when we had DD’s but NOTHING! After my third round of clomid I will be seeing an RE which I know I am lucky and happy about to be honest. Can you tell me if there’s anything I can do? TIA

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is something that happens to people and we simply have NO idea why. On paper everything is fine but then you just don't get a BFP for a while and/or have several losses. I SO wish we did know.

Has hubby had a sperm test yet?

Are you taking any supplements like Maca, drinking lots of green tea or wheatgrass, RRLT?? Arginine, Fertile CM???

EOD plus 3 around pos OPK is the better way to get pregnant, I know it's hard to believe but sometimes going at it like bunnies can backfire since sperm numbers get really depleted.

I would ask the RE about possibly using Estrace. This is a protocol that has seemed to help quite a few people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Estrace in addition to the Clomid, so you'd take the Clomid CD 3-7 and then Estrace CD 8-12

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, DH has had a SA and his count was 35 million but 2 years ago it was 52 million. I am not taking Maca or drinking green tea, no Arginine or fertile CM and I’m not sure what RRTL is. How much should I take of the Maca, arginine, green tea and fertile CM? I will do whatever it takes. Just let me know how much and how often. Also, what does Estrace do? Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RRLT is red raspberry leaf tea. I think Atomic is checking if you are taking anything that could lower your chances of conceiving, so don't start taking anything else until you check with her!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh! Okay. Thank you so much babybeau!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Would luv a son3 View Post
    Yes, DH has had a SA and his count was 35 million but 2 years ago it was 52 million. I am not taking Maca or drinking green tea, no Arginine or fertile CM and I’m not sure what RRTL is. How much should I take of the Maca, arginine, green tea and fertile CM? I will do whatever it takes. Just let me know how much and how often. Also, what does Estrace do? Thank you!
    It's natural to have fluctuations like that. 35 milion is still plenty.

I don't WANT you to take those things. I want to be sure you are staying far, far away from them!!!

Estrace is estrogen supplements. Sometimes people end up getting too low in estrogen when on Clomid.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay. I was also wondering....There have definitely been some changes with my body since having my girls. For starters I’m pretty sure I O’ed from my right side cause I had O pain and had EWCM when trying to have them but it seems that now only my left ovary is ovulating and I have only watery CM. Every cycle so far I’ve felt left side O pain. Do you think my right ovary has given up? There have been follicles on my right side when my OB checks them before going on Clomid but it seems that I never feel a thing from that side. Have you ever heard of this?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Would luv a son3 View Post
    Okay. I was also wondering....There have definitely been some changes with my body since having my girls. For starters I’m pretty sure I O’ed from my right side cause I had O pain and had EWCM when trying to have them but it seems that now only my left ovary is ovulating and I have only watery CM. Every cycle so far I’ve felt left side O pain. Do you think my right ovary has given up? There have been follicles on my right side when my OB checks them before going on Clomid but it seems that I never feel a thing from that side. Have you ever heard of this?
    The side you feel pain is not a reliable indicator of where you've ovulated.

11. Likes Birthfree liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not sure how that’s even possible. All I feel is pain from my left and not a thing from my right. When I had DD’s I felt pain from my right side and now I only feel pains from the left side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast