Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! And taking it further, even into adulthood, a guy who has had ample calories in childhood is going to have a way better chance to compete for a mate to hand down his genes than a guy who has never had enough food his entire life. Our genes "want" to survive, so it makes total sense that if our environment is more conducive to a daughter surviving/reproducing, that is what we'll have.

I rem. the day when I first found the Trivers Willard hypothesis...my hands started shaking and I broke out in a sweat and everything. I thought, this is it, this is the reason why all these things would work! I was freaking out for days afterwards!!! It made SO much sense whereas timing never made any sense to me at all, why would it matter?? And calcium intake did not apply to me personally so I had a hard time buying into it. Then within a month I found the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis and the blood glucose stuff and I am still in awe that no smart person has put this stuff all together yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Exactly! And taking it further, even into adulthood, a guy who has had ample calories in childhood is going to have a way better chance to compete for a mate to hand down his genes than a guy who has never had enough food his entire life. Our genes "want" to survive, so it makes total sense that if our environment is more conducive to a daughter surviving/reproducing, that is what we'll have.

I rem. the day when I first found the Trivers Willard hypothesis...my hands started shaking and I broke out in a sweat and everything. I thought, this is it, this is the reason why all these things would work! I was freaking out for days afterwards!!! It made SO much sense whereas timing never made any sense to me at all, why would it matter?? And calcium intake did not apply to me personally so I had a hard time buying into it. Then within a month I found the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis and the blood glucose stuff and I am still in awe that no smart person has put this stuff all together yet.
    You're that smart person!! Seriously, if I ever did conceive a girl, her middle name would have to be Atomic
    2005 2007 2009 2012

3. Likes momtobe3 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww! That is really touching to me! (Don't worry, I won't hold you to that WHEN, not if, you conceive a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll let you have faith on my behalf
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    A lot of people get same or mixed genders because of diet change..... my ob dr is doing a little research based on his 18 years in the OB/GYN bis! I don't know all the % and facts yet, I will update when I know.

1. Most surprise and teen pregs are girls. Because when people want to get pregnant they tend to eat healthier which results in a boy.

3. People who are breastfeeding and conceive have a better chance for a girl because the nutri goes to the breastmilk first and then to the mom/baby oven. The earlier you get pregnant the higher the odds, nurser 0-6mths you have a 90% chance at a girl, 6-12mths it is about 70% chance a girl, 12-24mths 40% chance at a girl.
    Interesting! I had my first at 15, big suprise and had a girl. I also fell preg whilst breastfeeding DD3!! And overall, have always been a dieter and losing tonns of weight!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    A lot of people get same or mixed genders because of diet change..... my ob dr is doing a little research based on his 18 years in the OB/GYN bis! I don't know all the % and facts yet, I will update when I know.

3. People who are breastfeeding and conceive have a better chance for a girl because the nutri goes to the breastmilk first and then to the mom/baby oven. The earlier you get pregnant the higher the odds, nurser 0-6mths you have a 90% chance at a girl, 6-12mths it is about 70% chance a girl, 12-24mths 40% chance at a girl.

4. People who are "planning" on a 2nd or 3rd or whatever # will change their diet to prepare for a new baby... loosing a ton of weight from the other/s pregnancies or eating a balanced diet. All this will affect the outcome of the gender. One lady resently had a son after 9 girls because the dr told her to gain weight she was under weight.

I have been trying to look at the families lifestyle and comparing it with the swaying facts... a lot is so true about diet, vitamins, herbs, and activities.
    ugh so this is going to be harder for me to conceive a girl, I concieved a boy breastfeeding, and conceived a boy after losing 50lbs, wow i better get on the ball on my sway....
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us conceive an opposite at some point...just by virtue of getting older, you raise the odds that you'll conceive a pink bundle!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My experience has also been the surprises are girls. Almost without exception. Even with women who have had4 and 5 of the same gender already. (Altho Keeley had a surprise boy after 8 girls, so who knows!!)
    Both my girls were surprises. So was my niece, and two other friends' daughters. However, I do know a family with a surprise boy.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; August 13th, 2011 at 03:10 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My brother was a surprise boy as well.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister has a surprise girl. She had an IUD!!! Apparently, it had fallen out but she never noticed. This is actually her second girl - hate to say I was sooo jealous.

So, I have a question about the vitamins/nutrients. I haven't changed my diet a whole lot, but I did quit taking my multivitamin. I took it religiously when I concieved both boys. Hoping that NOT taking it will sway girl??? I'm a tiny bit concerned about the folic, though, because shouldn't we have folic before conception? My attempt was last night so I'm going to start my folic today in case I concieve. I hope that's OK...
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast