Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid for a swaying girl

Hi everyone, I try to write here.
    I bought the clomid and I will try TTC at the beginning of December. The active ingredient is clomiphene citrated right? in the past they had found a cyst
    Functional lutein has been re-absorbed spontaneously. I wondered there might be contraindications with clomid and cysts. I'm a little bit worried. some experience? Thank you I hope I have written in the right place

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not unless you have a history of frequent and recurrent cysts. One cyst is not a big deal, happens to most of us at least once in our life.

Just be sure you take a pregnancy test the day you start the Clomid, and ONLY start the Clomid right after you have had a menstrual bleed and NOT just randomly in the middle of the cycle.

And no herbs like vitex, saw palmetto, soy, raspberry leaf tea - those things can mess with how the Clomid works and may make the chances of a cyst increase.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks a lot for the answer and for all the commitment. clomid number from day 3-7 of the cycle. do you recommend doing just one attempt or more attempts in a month during TTC? and too much to do J & D too? maybe after 10 -15 min? I would really do my utmost to increase our chances of having a daughter. thank you so much

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you to start off doing whatever sway tactics you really want to do for the FIRST month. (and YES do just one attempt the first month for sure!!) Then as the months pass we pretty quickly will drop tactics to boost odds of conception.

We have a compromise J and D which is after 5 minutes. That's what most do. up to you if you want to extend that but I'd prob. start off with the 5 min. the first month.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you very much, always great help. I've read somewhere that clomid can give false positives on OPC. since I'll have to do just one try how do I know when I'm going to ovulate? with clomid the MC becomes more and more dry or can it even normalize? I'm also eating so much sugar to have enough calories, 100 gr a day, is it too much?
    thanks again for all the help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only for 3 days after you stop the Clomid can it give false positives. And you cannot ovulate that fast after taking the Clomid. So just start the OPK on the 4th day and have an attempt if it's positive, if not keep testing.

Then, after you do that one attempt, you may want to keep testing with OPK after that or do every 4 day method afterwards to guard against a false positive where your body surged but didn't ovulate, and then it will gear up and O a little later than that.

I prefer you guys try to eat a healthy diet, sugar in moderation. Can you tell me what you're eating and I'll tell you what to tweak?? The LE Diet is meant to be a healthy prepregnancy diet so we do want to be sure you're getting some healthy food coming in.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing the french diet and diet together. I eat mostly rye pasta, rice, bread without salt, three bicchier
    skimmed milk, skim yogurt, puddings, homemade cakes and eggs a day (maybe too many eggs?). some suggestions? I have to eat about 1800 kacl per day to keep the weight 49 kg. I will eat less sugar. I always stay within the limits of 50-55 protein per day and 40-55 fat per day. I also became vegetarian and completely removed the salt.
    when I conceived my second child I had lost three kilos, I was 47 kg the lowest weight. maybe for me it is not enough to lose weight. I have always eaten so much meat, so much ham, potatoes and salty food. I did snacks all day.
    thank you for your help.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can the mariro do something to help? Thanks again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's ok, it sounds to me like you are eating a decent variety of foods (some people end up on this starvation diet of gummy worms and cucumbers and I wanted to be sure you weren't doing that.)

I think you should keep doing what you re doing if it is working for you otherwise. You ~may~ want to have 1 serving of full fat dairy every day instead of all skim, to be sure you are getting enough dairy fat to help you ovulate. Keep going with the eggs 4-6 per week.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks a lot for the help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast