Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Birthfree View Post
    I'm sort of assuming so but did they test you for MTHFR and C677T with your blood tests? These both can be a key for repetitive losses.

Best wishes!!
    Actually they did not test me for that! I just started learning a little bit about MTHFR though, and wanted to request a test but then I got pregnant again. This time it is sticking! I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. The only thing I did differently this time is track my hcg and progesterone every 48 hours. The hcg was doubling (actually tripling!) but the progesterone stayed at 20 until it dropped in half one day. I took supplements until week 12 and I think that helped a lot. I was put through a lot, only to find such a simple fix.

I've never heard of C677T and I'm curious to learn more about this. It does seem like MTHFR needs to be more well known, though!
    7/16 11/16 5/17 3/18

2. Likes Birthfree liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sp17 View Post
    Actually they did not test me for that! I just started learning a little bit about MTHFR though, and wanted to request a test but then I got pregnant again. This time it is sticking! I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. The only thing I did differently this time is track my hcg and progesterone every 48 hours. The hcg was doubling (actually tripling!) but the progesterone stayed at 20 until it dropped in half one day. I took supplements until week 12 and I think that helped a lot. I was put through a lot, only to find such a simple fix.

I've never heard of C677T and I'm curious to learn more about this. It does seem like MTHFR needs to be more well known, though!
    The C677T can cause repeated losses...

Congratulations with your baby! How wonderful for you! Best wishes.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sp updated and is having a girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes sp17 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Soo sorry to hear about the loss you had to face. I am pretty sure that it took long for you to get over it. Stories like these have become very common these days. I can feel your pain about miscarriage because I had one as well. Pregnancy was a miracle for me because I had been TTCing since years. I could have saved the baby if I didn't ran for the door bell that day. I slipped so hard that I fell on the ground with my abdomen downwards. Thanks to my husband who rescued me immediately. That day still brings me goose bumps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12