Thread: IVF newbie

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF newbie

Hi everyone. I am so glad to be in this forum. I can express myself freely and free of judgement. My spouse and I have been trying to concieve for a while. We have weighed our options and decided to stick with a natural conception. We tried that for quite a while to no avail. Truth is Science is a gift to us all. I dont know why we ever thought otherwise. We have been researching IVF treatments and clinics for the past year. The most affordable to us right now is the biotex clinic in the capital of ukraine. We want to know if anyone has tried this clinic. Is IVF really advisable? I am really enthusiastic but deep down I still have my fears. Please share if you have gone down this road. I am open to new ideas and suggestions. May the odds be in our favor.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same here, been on the lookout for these clinics as i have irreparable genetic disorder. my doc recommended IVF but couldn't figure out the right clinic for it. we looked at the various Indian clinics, Russian clinics and now we are zeroing in on one Ukrainian clinic. i have no idea on these clinics but based on the reviews and the rates, it looks fine.
    i only wonder how the fresh eggs they promise to give from their database works. my hubby is upbeat and has been making daily calls to this clinic. they seem to be controlling much of activity there though some clients who have dealt with them claim they are overcrowded.
    i like the fact that the accommodation cost and the pick up at the airport is on them as i have the assurance that i will not get lost. i was wondering who has dealt with any of these Ukrainian clinics. please share with us.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a heads up, we are pretty strict with spamming on here and this thread has a "spammy" vibe to it (new users with 1-2 posts, all showing up at the same time) Sooo, if any of you are really here for IVF info, great, we can help you, but I have my eye on this thread and have made a note of the user names involved and we ban spammers permanently once we get evidence that is what is really happening.

Fake posts are not the way to get clients as we are a tight knit community here and word has a way of getting around.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ