Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here - TTC a girl after 3 boys - Have some Questions 😊

Hi all,

My DH and I are thinking of TTC a 4th and final baby in the hopes of having a daughter. We have 3 beloved young sons (~ 5, 3, and 8 mos), and we are 37 years old respectively.

In retrospect, 2 out of 3 of my pregnancies swayed blue according to the guidelines in this site. I'm hoping that our next attempt, with a focused sway, might be our lucky #4.

Anyway, on to my questions:

1). I'm currently nursing. When would be best to implement the LE diet principles given that I need to lose 20-25 lbs and my cycle hasn't returned. Note: I want to start TTC as soon as my cycle returns.

2) Should I stop prenatals even though I'm breastfeeding still? (LO is on Poly-Vi-Sol).

3) I am thinking BD E4D would be a good idea for us to reduce stress (it took 1.5 years to conceive DS3 which was stressful on us both). Bad idea given our ages?

Thanks all for reading. I'm looking forward to being part of the community here.
    Mom to 3 beautiful boys
    Currently deciding whether to try for lucky #4

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Your boys are the same ages as my three boys. Atomic will best be able to answer those questions for you. Good luck and pink dust!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes Lucky#4 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

What I would have you do for now is just go vegetarian + exercise. When people start LE Diet too soon while breastfeeding it appears to make it take longer for your cycle to come back. And full fat dairy ONLY as this may help your cycle to come back sooner. We've had good luck with vegetarian diets for swaying. Then once your cycle comes back or once your baby is 12 months old, whatever comes first, you can dial this back to 1800-2000 cals (or more if weight flies off), 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat (but keep going with the full fat dairy). The exercise should help weight come off even without cutting back on cals (you don't need to cut calories to start with, just go vegetarian)

Gradually wean off prenatals and that way if you do end up getting pregnant sooner, you won't have the prenatals in your system. It's fine if this process takes a month or even if you use up the rest of the bottle you're on. Just start spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week or even every 2 weeks, then drop. Folic acid or folate only from here on in.

Don't do fiber, your baby is still young and I think it will make it take longer for your cycle to come back.

BD every 4 days to start with. Good call.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Lucky#4 thanked for this post
    Dislikes Pinklaundryplease disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in a similar boat. I have 3 boys ages 5, 3, and 10 months. DH and I have been trying for three months and I think last month I had a chemical pregnancy. I conceived my first two boys on the first attempt then we tried for number three and I miscarried at 11 weeks then got pregnant with our third son on the next cycle. I am now trying to sway pink But am so lost with all the conflicting information. This is what I am doing so far to sway...

up at 7am drinking raspberry/cranberry tea two or three cup till lunch
    lunch- white rice w/tbl of sour cream, sautéed spinach in red wine vinegar, 1 babybel light cheese, 1 can diet caffeine free coke.
    snack- handful of chocolate cover cranberries, 1 babybel light cheese, crystal light raspberry lemonade.
    Dinner- white rice, broccoli, chicken, milk to drink (0% organic)
    Snack- chocolate nut cluster or choc covered cranberries.

have been doing this for about 2 weeks I am 125 lbs. and 27 I should ovulate in about two weeks any advice??? Should I start exercising again?

Oh and I have been taking...

500mg cranberry
    250mg magnesium
    800 mcg folic acid
    250 mg calcium

thinking about adding vitex and yam root.

7. Likes Pokster liked this post
    Dislikes Pinklaundryplease disliked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ember I've answered this question in a different thread you asked it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post, and thanks so much ksmom, emberrose, and Atomic for your replies.

Atomic, I'll start weaning off the prenatals and modifying my diet towards being vegetarian. Should most of the fat in my diet come from dairy? Or does it matter as long as its plant based (i.e. nuts, nut butter, or cooking oils/olive oil, etc.) and not avacados (I think I saw on this site that avacados should be avoided in a pink sway)? Should I exclude fish/shellfish as well?

Also, I have an upcoming Gyn appointment next week. I know that they'll write me a prescription for folic acid when i tell them that I'm thinking of TTC. Was wondering though if you'd recommend Femara for a pink sway (after weaning DS3 only of course)? I was very nearly put on it prior to conceiving DS3, so I was thinking of discussing it with her again to see if she might go ahead and write me a script.
    Mom to 3 beautiful boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Plant based is way better than dairy!! Dairy fat is great for conceiving, not so much for swaying pink.

Avocados are ok in moderation for a pink sway. We used to be more concerned with avocados than we are now.

Fish and shellfish are my favorite "cheat" (they're not even a cheat, but some people do want to stay vegetarian). I think that 2 times a week it is fine to have white or shellfish as long as you keep it reasonable in limits for the day or slightly beyond them.

Yes yes 1000 times yes, if you think you can get Femara, DO. It's a great pink sway!!! Highly recommended!

11. Thanks Lucky#4 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!
    Mom to 3 beautiful boys

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ember rose, because this post is current I wanted to tell you that I did not intend to dislike your posts, and I don't know how to change it. Sorry! Fat thumbs I guess.�� I am dreaming pink too! Best wishes!
    Last edited by Pinklaundryplease; August 18th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Blessed with boys:'09,'11,'13,'15.
    swaying whenever I can find the strength.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklaundryplease View Post
    Ember rose, because this post is current I wanted to tell you that I did not intend to dislike your posts, and I don't know how to change it. Sorry! Fat thumbs I guess.�� I am dreaming pink too! Best wishes!
    Haha no problem! I didn't even know lol best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast