Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Breastfeeding swaycation?

I have already posted in introduction forum not sure if I should continue with new questions on my original thread or post a new thread with each question. Anywho sorry if I didn't post in the correct place but wondering if I could have some input from some more knowledgeable people than myself! I am currently on the HE diet for a boy Sway in mid September. I am currently still breastfeeding my 2.5 yo 2x a day. Morning and before bedtime. She's pretty insistent on this. We have been weaning very slowly, and are hoping to be weaned soon but likely will not be fully weaned before our sway attempt in September. She has been fine to skip nursing if I'm out of town it's really only difficult if I'm around reminding her of it at times she is looking for relaxation or comfort. I previously many months back went on a weekend trip alone with my husband. I was due to ovulate the last day of my trip which was only 3 days and two nights and I distinctly remember having a ton of EWCM and a pretty strong sex drive on that trip. Wondering if it may be beneficial to take a little break away to sway? I'm due to ovulate right around our wedding anniversary so was thinking about a little get away anyway. Would this help or am I better to just stay put without having to travel during my attempt month. Was only thinking of staying a couple hours away so not a lot of travel but would not obviously be my normal routine... thoughts? Thanks!
    2013 2015 .....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never ask anyone to wean for swaying so please don't feel you have to!

While I do think it sways a small bit pink, it is overcomable with diet and lifestyle changes. Many of us on here have gotten boys while breastfeeding (myself included)

If you can time your trip around ovulation then that is a great idea. If you aren't around ovulation then the trip is not going to help LOL but if you are, then yes it may just be a nice way to be sure you're in with lots of time to BD and have Big O for you as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ