Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasboys View Post
    Ah okay I see. I have a friend on the list for a free cycle of IVF - not sure where you are, but definitely in Ontario. It's called the Ontario Fertility Program (started in 2014/2015?) - same in Quebec, but there they get two cycles. Yes, def know they don't do PGD here! The IVF wait list here is so long - obviously not an option for us as we don't have fertility issues, but my BF and her husband do, so they have been on the list since it began! Don't know about meds though - think they might be covered to a a point. Oh well, it's all such a waiting game regardless isn't it? I am not sure I will ever make a decision!
    Yes our clinic said the wait list for the free cycle is 3 years!
    We don't have fertility issues either but after 8 months last tike ttc our daughter (our other 3 children took 2 cycles at most) we decided to see what was up. Nothing was found but I used Clomid for my last sway and it was successful so I am trying to recreate
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Yes our clinic said the wait list for the free cycle is 3 years!
    We don't have fertility issues either but after 8 months last tike ttc our daughter (our other 3 children took 2 cycles at most) we decided to see what was up. Nothing was found but I used Clomid for my last sway and it was successful so I am trying to recreate
    Awesome, I wish you all the luck! I just heard back from Dr Saavas in Cyprus today, so I am signing up with him and if that doesn't work within 2 cycles I will sway away! Did you also follow LE diet, etc when you did your sways?
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

3. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This just caught my eye and I wanted to swing round and mention that NO ONE doing IVF should do the standard LE Diet. For IVF to succeed you need to be as fertile as absolutely possible so just wanted to clarify that while going IVF you should eat healthy as possible and limit refined carbs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This just caught my eye and I wanted to swing round and mention that NO ONE doing IVF should do the standard LE Diet. For IVF to succeed you need to be as fertile as absolutely possible so just wanted to clarify that while going IVF you should eat healthy as possible and limit refined carbs.
    Thanks, Atomic. Yes, no diets during IVF but thinking about LE if I do sway if IVF isn't successful
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, I wish you all the luck! I just heard back from Dr Saavas in Cyprus today, so I am signing up with him and if that doesn't work within 2 cycles I will sway away! Did you also follow LE diet, etc when you did your sways?
    Good luck! When are you doing your first cycle?
    Yea I follow pcos LE. Feel like I've been on it for an eternity now. Did it since July 2016 to my bfp march 17 . .. lost baby June 2017 and been back ever since.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! When are you doing your first cycle?
    Yea I follow pcos LE. Feel like I've been on it for an eternity now. Did it since July 2016 to my bfp march 17 . .. lost baby June 2017 and been back ever since.
    Obviously successful for you, so good idea to keep at it We are in England in March for a wedding, so I am thinking around then. Want to do pre-testing and see if my body is even in good enough shape. I don't know how I would know until then? He could be like, yikes, you cannot do this! So then I would sway - who knows, my DH is very easy going about it all so I am lucky that way - if money weren't an option I would just do HT until it worked!!! A girl can dream. When will you try again? Does your body need a rest for a while or no? Hopefully you are recovering okay
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

9. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously successful for you, so good idea to keep at it We are in England in March for a wedding, so I am thinking around then. Want to do pre-testing and see if my body is even in good enough shape. I don't know how I would know until then? He could be like, yikes, you cannot do this! So then I would sway - who knows, my DH is very easy going about it all so I am lucky that way - if money weren't an option I would just do HT until it worked!!! A girl can dream. When will you try again? Does your body need a rest for a while or no? Hopefully you are recovering okay
    Yes I know the feeling! If money were np option... if have a fleet of girls!
    I am sure your body will be just fine. They will get you all set up. In other words.. even if they find you have thin lining (per example) there are drugs they can give you to improve that. Thats all evaluated before you start your first embryo retrieval cycle.
    You are in the right hands for Sure!

We are on our second cycle of actively ttc. I am on Clomid and it's been rough. A lot of emotions these past few weeks and it's just been hard. I just want my daughter back.
    I am going to give it a few more months before I go back to ivf train of thought

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Can I just say that this is exactly what I was searching for! I wanted to find someone that was going through the same same!! I found out last Thursday that my 3rd baby is a boy, my 3rd son! I thought it would be a girl! I only ever want 4 children! And I feel like I might never get a daughter!! I've gone quite obsessed and searched loads of forums! And the cheapest PGD IVF I've found is with DOgus in Cyprus! Be nice to share the journey with someone x

12. Likes mamasboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is Cyprus?

14. Likes mamasboys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is Cyprus?
    It's an island in the middle east, near Turkey.
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

16. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast