Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoler View Post
    It's an island in the middle east, near Turkey.
    Thanks lol
    I tried googling and three Cyprus came up. Wasn't sure which one you guys were talking about.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

2. Likes nicoler liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Hi! Can I just say that this is exactly what I was searching for! I wanted to find someone that was going through the same same!! I found out last Thursday that my 3rd baby is a boy, my 3rd son! I thought it would be a girl! I only ever want 4 children! And I feel like I might never get a daughter!! I've gone quite obsessed and searched loads of forums! And the cheapest PGD IVF I've found is with DOgus in Cyprus! Be nice to share the journey with someone x
    Hi Jones! Welcome! Is Dogus in North Cyprus? Maybe do some reading up if so, as the clinics in North Cyprus do not have good reputations - Genesis is in South Cyprus
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! How much is it in south? I have no idea which one to go to really! Just that Cyprus is much cheaper than USA. I'm from the UK! Are you still up for going through with it? I'm thinking of doing it in the summer! Want to do it while I'm still young for a better thanks! I just think I'll pay all the money and there won't be any girl embryos!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Hey! How much is it in south? I have no idea which one to go to really! Just that Cyprus is much cheaper than USA. I'm from the UK! Are you still up for going through with it? I'm thinking of doing it in the summer! Want to do it while I'm still young for a better thanks! I just think I'll pay all the money and there won't be any girl embryos!!!
    Hey, it's about 14K CAD likely more with meds and no travel included there - if you're from the UK travel should be cheaper, but still around 8-9000 quid! I have stalled - I am 37 and think I might just sway. Honestly can't imagine spending 20K and not having anything, plus to be honest, when I look at my boys, a third boy would be pretty cute - although I do really want a girl!!!! My diet was 100% boy, so I am going to change it all up and give it a whirl in the new year!!! Good luck to you, whatever you decide!
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

6. Likes Jones liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! The only thing I did to swag in my current pregnancy was dad 3 days before Ov but hat didn't work! Lol. I will do pgd as soon as this baby is born! You get the better x

8. Likes mamasboys liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234