Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here Dutchie! Please help.

Hi everybody,

Here a newcomer from the Netherlands. Sorry for my English so. With Google translate hopefully readable to you. Just looked at the Dutch corner, but lately I saw little active.

I am a mother of 2 sons, 6 and 3 years old. Dream my life all pink! Both pregnancies really difficulty, but as soon as they were born, there was no harm to it. A daughter continues to cuddle ... a third child is definitely there too. Take advantage of the last chance and I know that when it is is good too. I do not want to regret it afterwards. However, I set a deadline for myself, 3 attempts and then finished. Is little and tight but faith in destiny. Have done years of research. Always extract or sodium-potassium poor diet and high calcium magnesium in combination with the shettles method. On its own through heraldry a lot of found but dated and very hard diet. I found you Genderdreaming, world was opened to me. Lowering of testosterone is a logical story, keeping blood sugar low also. I want to go for it!! Now I'm pretty slim and afraid of underweight with so many sports. I have read that if you do not lose much weight, you must have max 6 weeks of diets. Is this correct?

Also i want to use in my sway: mint tea is used to lower testosterone. I read Aboutaleb this that dominant women get more sons because of high testosterone. And i will take: Magnesium Pills, Vitamin B6 ?? And vitex I doubt because my cycle is regular. Saltless food important ?? Is Shettles method still advisable? Reduce a ph? By using lime showers or just rephresh ?? In other diets you should not use tap water (in the Netherlands we all drink from the tap), in LE diet also ?? And else Evian ?? Redwine, i love it! How much? Only by dinner?
    Furthermore: DH more orgasmes by huis self beforehand and 1 addempt, no orgasm, missionary position. DH does not want to use diet or supplements, he may use espresso and alcohol anyway?

Many questions and hopefully this is a bit of a good sway !! Huge thrill! Sometimes I see people with 3 daughters and then I almost want to ask how did you do that ?? Such a magic for boy mothers is that. Hopefully my wish will be fulfilled.

Thank you in advance for everyone! I have no idea this is the place for my questions?! Greetz R

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Mommyrk!!

I don't want you to lose any weight, just try to hold steady where you are at.

6 weeks of diet or more is best. You may not get pregnant the first month and so we must prevent weight loss!

I think you should hurry to get pregnant so you don't lose too much weight.

I do not want you to use mint tea or vitex. They have been disappointing and also they will make you stop ovulating.

I believe B6 sways blue and I got my 4th boy taking it! We don't use B6 for pink sways on this site.

Most of us did not limit sodium and still got girls. I do not think the sodium limits even work.

Shettles does not work. But if you have sex only one time, that can make girls. (We don't know why). I would have one attempt either 1 or 2 days before ovulation, since these are good chances of pregnancy.

Lime douche really cuts your odds of pregnancy a lot. And RepHresh has not worked and also makes it hard to get pregnant.

I do not believe water makes any difference but if you want to drink Evian, it can't hurt anything.

1-2 glasses of wine a day, with a meal if you can.

Most husbands did not help with swaying at all, that is fine. Yes coffee and alcohol may help for him.

I do want to be sure you do NOT do "shallow release" since that also really cuts odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Very nice this information. I really like this. !! I will eat more. Now getting 2 meals a day but really eating up to 1200 calories so it's not okay. Some small questions:

Sports really needed, even though I weight little?

Can the wine also leave in the evening instead of dinner?

How do I get my PH as low as I do not do the lime-douching?

And clomid is that one more recommendation ??

What supplements can I use best for pink sway!

Abstaint from menstruation to ovulation? Or have bd for 4 days before addempt?

Thank you very much!!
    Last edited by Mommyrk; October 6th, 2017 at 11:53 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 meals is ok too! I always had 3 meals.

Exercise/sport has gotten good results for us, so if you can exercise without losing weight, I would try. But you will HAVE to eat more calories!!!

Do not drink wine instead of dinner. You can have it with your dinner, but you need real food at the same time.

Don't worry about pH, it has not worked anyway.

Clomid is great if you can get some.

None of the supplements have worked for pink. Most of us just take folic acid or folate. I do NOT want you to use fiber because your weight is already low.

Because your weight is low, I do not think you should abstain or do the frequent release. They cut odds of pregnancy and also did not seem to work either. So I would just have your husband release every 2-4 days and then keep the one attempt if at all possible.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super thanks again! I have paid now to be a dream member for more insight into the diet and some examples of meals.

I see that my question about the wine has been incorrectly translated. Can I also drink wine in the late evening? Like a snack, just a glass or more around 21.30? For example, on a birthday party.

I'm not really an athlete. I Think it's to much of long sports. I can lose up to 3 kg. If you say that sports really is better than couch potato then I will do it of course! Everything for the dream !!

Oh no i read in one of the forums about Clomid this:

It is also believed that you have a higher chance of releasing more than one egg if you ovulate on your own and do not really need the Clomid to ovulate.

I don' t want twins. You advised (post 2013) to not use clomid if you do not want twins. Is this chance really higher? I don't want twins. Or 25 g Clomid is then the best option?
    With both of my sons I was fast pregnant!
    Half november will be the first attempt. Is not that too short at the Clomid?

I still have the pill at home (Migrogynon 50). Do not use this for more than a year. Is it an option to take this now? I am now having my period or is this confusing my cycles? Maybe thake some pills (nog every day) after my next period? Only for a bit hormons? This pill contains more estrogen hormone than most other contraceptive pills, that is wat i have read. Estrogen is something we need to reduce for a girl right? So maybe not such a good idea.
    I can also get to another pill. This pill I have ever used in breastfeeding and have the recipe still at home. This pill contains no estrogen!! Only progestron, I think this is the right option. How do i have to take this?? Juist like Clomid for a few days before O.

Really great this website! Thanks again very much!
    Last edited by Mommyrk; October 10th, 2017 at 06:55 AM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oeps
    Last edited by Mommyrk; October 10th, 2017 at 03:35 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a little bit against the rules to have another drink late, but many of us do anyway.

You don't have to be an athlete, even if you just walk for an hour. Exercise is really better than couch potato so I think it is better to eat more and exercise.

Clomid does really make more twins, unfortunately. Even on 25 mg.

I would not take the pills. I think there is not enough time to help your sway even if you did take them, and it will really mess up your cycle.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!! I go for excersis and the Diet!!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi atomic,

I have been in the diet for 2 weeks and 1 week cardio (walking), but not lost weight and feeling fine. Now that I keep my food through an app exactly, I find that I really have trouble getting 1500 calories. I eat 2 times a day now, during these meals I eat everything to get enough calories (even chocolate and sugars). Before the Diet, I really did not have much more, just breakfast (bit of yoghurt with fruit) and snack like fruit/vegetabels . I think I always have max 1500 calories a day. So if I have to have at least 1500 calories, I'll never lose weight and this is the goal. I also have a lower number of proteins and fat than the LE diet advises. What do you think I have to do?

Your advice was 1 attempt and DH release every 2-3 days. Is that one attempt during ovulation or day or 2 days before?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good, glad you haven't lost weight.

You can eat 3 times a day. 2 or 3 times, whatever works better for you.

Keep watch on your weight, you can always eat a bit more if you start to lose.

You MUST get at least 30 g of fat and 40 g of protein, though. This is very important because this will help you have a healthy pregnancy.

The day of the cycle to try is up to you. If you want timing, try 2 or 3 days before you expect ovulation. Or, you can try the day of positive OPK or peak reading on fertility monitor (or 1 day before ovulation). Ovulation day is not a good day to try, because you are less likely to conceive on Ovulation Day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast