IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi-Tech Gender Selection - IVf/PGD Information

If you are seeking information regarding Hi-tech Gender Selection or information on IVF/PGD, you will find our Hi-Tech Forums located here-

Hi-TECH GENDER SELECTION FORUMS

There is a general Hi-Tech/Family Balancing discussion forum open for any Hi-tech topics and an International forum for those with specific questions outside of the US. We have a large number of women seeking information from all over the world.

We also have Member or Private Forums on GenderDreaming. In order to see the content of a Private forum, you must become a Dream Member. It is an annual subscription, $12, and with it you gain access to all of the details of Hi-Tech including a Hi-Tech Where to Begin Guide book, the past Cycle Diaries Forum that contains over 140 cycles from 2012 with more added each month and all kinds of Research and Interesting articles about IVF and PGD.

The Private Hi-Tech Forums are located here-

DREAM MEMBER HI-TECH FAMILY BALANCING FORUMS
    Dream Members also may post questions in our Ask the Experts Forum where we have a Lab Director to answer embryology questions and a doctor to answer any IVF/PGD questions.

Most of the HT information and posters can be found in the Member Forums. Private forum content does not show up in google searches.

Dream Memberships may be purchased by clicking on the the Dream Member Button at the top left or using the Paid Subscriptions option on the navigation bar.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there ANY HT gender selection method that does not require making embryos that then have to be frozen or die? That will not work for my beliefs and ethics, so I would love to know if there is an option I may not be aware of. . ..

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Microsrt is no longer available. That gave us a sperm spinning option with IUI. It's not available in the US. It is in Mexico but I don't know if they do IUI or only IVF with it.

You can always donate your extra embryos to another couple.

IUI rates are very low and usually required multiple attempts.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I just purchased the membership so that I can access the HT private boards and it is still not letting me see anything. Is there anything else I need to do?
    Me (31) and DH (34)
    Two amazing boys Nov '08 Dec '14
    BFB 8/31/17 - It’s another BOY! Due 5/15/18
    Possible IVF/PGD for pink in 2019

Ectopic Mar '12 MC @ 5 weeks Dec '12 and Jan '17

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdXsaCharm View Post
    Hi, I just purchased the membership so that I can access the HT private boards and it is still not letting me see anything. Is there anything else I need to do?
    You are all set up now.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums