Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Personalized Swaying Plans

Gender Dreaming Personalized Swaying Service
    Let us create your swaying plan for you! It's easy to follow AND you get your own Personal Advice Coach! Support and a Plan!!

Let us create your swaying plan for you! We are the experts in Natural Gender Selection!

Let’s face it- there is a TON of information regarding gender swaying on the Internet. You can buy a “kit”, “special diet plan”, “magic date” lunar calendars, etc, etc but we at Gender Dreaming do not believe in a one size fits all approach to swaying is right for everyone. We are all individuals with individual body chemistry and predisposed genetic makeup. In order for a sway to be effective, you have to address the individual and no kit or magic date will work for everyone.

Swaying is not easy and it takes a lot of research and planning to develop your own plan. We realize that going through all the information on the site can be confusing and overwhelming and not everyone has the time to dedicate to the perfect plan.

Our Plan and Diet has a scientific basis using the Trivers Willard Hypothesis. This research showed that the gender ratios could be controlled by Parental condition at conception. Trivers and Willard believed that animals and humans would give birth to more males when parents are in “good conditions” and more females when parents are in “poor conditions”. Conditions means more than just diet. There is more to determining gender than what you eat. Our plan for conceiving a girl or boy is comprehensive and includes the following areas-

-Mom Suggested Supplements
    -Dad Suggested Supplements
    -Mom Suggested Drinks
    -Dad Suggested Drinks
    -Diet and Blood Glucose Level Control
    -Exercise
    -Weight Loss/Gain
    -Lifestyle Choices
    -Sperm Count
    -Controlling Cervical Mucus and Vaginal pH
    -The Attempt(Timing and Frequency)
    -After the Attempt

This website attracts a GLOBAL AUDIENCE and we adjust our plans with where you live in mind making necessary food item substitutions or recommendations where we can.

Our plan is comprehensive and designed to align your body with the ideal conditions to conceive a girl. Our Plan includes access to our member forum and email support when you need specific help. Get started today and learn how to naturally sway for a boy or girl!

If you would like to purchase a Comprehensive Natural Gender Swaying Plan to help you increase your odds of having a boy or girl, you may purchase one of our plans in our store by CLICKING HERE. The link will not work is you have not registered as a user in our forum. Registration is free!

Personalized Swaying Plan Details
    What do you receive?

After you complete the necessary questionnaires that help to create a plan that is personalized for you, you receive the detailed plan and schedule, which provides guidance from up to 90 days before you TTC(try to conceive) through your attempt and the 2 week wait. A link to the format of the plan you receive is below. You also receive-

1. A sample 5-day menu

2. A pink or blue shopping list

3. A Comprehensive Plan and Schedule detailing how to sway for a girl or boy

With the Personalized Service, you are given access to your own Private Forum where we deliver the plan to you and you may also post questions to your Personal Advice Coach and receive a priority response!

We are here to support you!

Here is an example of the plan format that you will receive in your own private forum-

Personalized Swaying Plan and Schedule

You may get started by signing up through the forum here- this link but you will need to REGISTER first(registration is free)- Sign Up Here

IF you do not want to register in the forum and you want your plan TODAY via immediate PDF download, we have created our Gold Standard Swaying Plans that will may be used by most people that do not have special circumstances to deal with when trying to conceive a child. You can find the link to purchase and then immediately download your plan to get started today in our store front here-

PURCHASE OPTIONS FOR SWAYING PLANS

Thank you and good luck!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; June 24th, 2020 at 07:56 AM.

2. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I just purchased the ttc girl bundle plan and can't figure out where to go to get the questionnaires! Please help lol TIA

4. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. You were sent an email with the PDF bundle attachments. They are in that email for you to open and save to your computer.

When you purchase the instant download version, it's all sent directly to you. Please PM me for additional help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nuthinbutpink! I pmd you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I've ordered my personlised plan for TTC girl today too. I've completed both questionnaires but can't see where i can access the 21 day meal plan and opk book. I haven't received an email yet or is that sent a bit later on?

Thank you!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by foxymrsg View Post
    Hi, I've ordered my personlised plan for TTC girl today too. I've completed both questionnaires but can't see where i can access the 21 day meal plan and opk book. I haven't received an email yet or is that sent a bit later on?

Thank you!
    All downloads are in this section-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/plan...-for-purchase/
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

10. Thanks foxymrsg thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!! very much appreciated!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I signed up for a personalized plan and cannot find the forms to fill out! Where should I look? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your forms so looks like you found them! Will get to work asap.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!

Delete post because wrong place!!

Xxx
    Last edited by Milybaby; September 17th, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast