Thread: Pgd Cyprus

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pgd Cyprus

Hi I'm new to the site and looking for anyone with experience of Cyprus clinics for pgd? The clinics that have come up are British Cyprus, genesis and ukcfa, does anyone have any advice? I have 2 girls conceived naturally and I am 31 looking to conceive a boy. Thanks

2. Likes MRPR14 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm, I wish to help, but I can't

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm beginning my research into clinics in North Cyprus. It'll take a while to get a clear picture of what these clinics are like but I'm going to start by trawling through the forums (this one and ingender.com.) It might be an idea to keep each other up-to-date on anything we find, since we're in the same boat on this one!

I have read a couple of things that have an ominous tone about Cyprus clinics. But there's never anything conclusive, and there are never any hard facts, so I'll have to keep digging.

BTW, I'm in my mid-30s and trying for a girl.

5. Likes MRPR14 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in the same boat! Researching these different clinics! I'm hoping to try for a girl next Aug! Have two boys and currently pregnant with by number 3! British Cyprus ivf have emailed me back efficiently and I've had a phone call off them and everything sounded pretty good! But she said they were in North Cyprus and I've heard bad things on forums about North Cyprus!

7. Likes MRPR14 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    But she said they were in North Cyprus and I've heard bad things on forums about North Cyprus!
    Only just saw your post! Yeah, I'm not seeing any success stories from North Cyprus. It's too bad because it's not far from the UK and seems much cheaper than the US.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am currently pregnant with a girl from Genesis.
    I really liked the clinic and got pregnant with my second cycle. You can read all the details of my journey into my sticky.
    I haven’t seen any successful story in north Cyprus clinics. Genesis is in the south.
    Good luck to you all!
    My kids (2012) (2014) (2015) HT (2017) and HT (2019)

Cycle #1 Genesis Nov/Dec 2016: 5 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 tested, 1 abnormal XX, 1 normal XX HBAA transferred BN
    Cycle #2 Genesis Feb/Mar 2017: 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 tested, 2 normal XX.
    FET #1 8/April/2017: HT DD1 Born 25/Dec/17
    FET #2 15/Feb/2019: HT DD2 Born 25/Oct/19