Thread: Linea nigra

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Linea nigra

There is a black line that goes up your abdomen near your belly button. It is called linea nigra, meaning dark line. If it goes straight thru the belly button it is a , if it goes around or continues above not in a straight line it is a .

Mine goes only above the belly button
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    funny enough i don't have one yet at all.....and i am 12 weeks already i wuld have expected a tart of a line....with my sons i had one starting from my bikini line and then going to my belly button and up and eventually getting darker too....with my daughter i remember getting it too but cannot remember when it started but do know it wasn't as quick as with my boys....and it was lighter....i have NO IDEA with this one...but am hoping it is a good sign for another girl.....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.