Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Boy: Do Tissue Salts sway????

Hi All,

I've been away from this part of the site for a while. I did HT in June which failed miserably, so I am back to swaying

I will like to know if anyone ever used Tissue (AKA cell salts) salts? I just read up on them and it seems that they are made up basically of the minerals that we need for swaying i.e. sodium and potassium for boy, mag and calcium for girl.

I have bought the Nat Mur (No. 9 - Sodium Chloride), Nat Phos (No.10 - Potassium Phosphoricum) and Kali Mur (no.5 - Potassium Chloride).

Are these helpful?

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't take minerals in supplement form. There's a delicate balance of them in your body and it's not something to mess with. Minerals don't really sway anyway. If you're eating the HE diet, I'd imagine you're probably getting enough of those. Best of luck to you and lots of blue dust!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ksmom! Yes I am eating the HE diet. I was just looking into the minerals since i started using them recently as a homeopathic remedy for flu and cold as it is flu season here now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say that the ideas of potassium/sodium for boy and cal/mag for a girl are swaying ideas from a different style of swaying that I think have been pretty debunked by modern studies. The HE/LE type of sways here have been having great results. I wouldnt take supplements in any of the things mentioned unless as you say you are needing them for a different purpose. A solid HE diet, a few attempts at ov time and some muscle building should be all you need

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Elp, thanks for responding. Can you perhaps point me to scientific articles that debunked the sodium/potassium = boys idea?
    Because i have come across a few research papers proving that they do.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, and you'll find that all those "research papers" are done by people who are selling a revolutionary method of gender swaying. (With the exception of one researcher who found that people who went on to conceive boys had higher intake of ALL nutrients across the board including sodium and potassium, because when you eat more of everything, you also get more sodium and potassium by default. This doesn't prove that high sodium/potassium intake are actually DOING anything.) No one else is interested in studying this, the only people who do are making money off proving that their diets do something. And we have other biological facts that seem to indicate the sodium angle cannot be true (such as, sub-Saharan Africans actually have a gene that makes their bodies retain higher amounts of sodium than other ethnicities but actually have the HIGHEST ratio of girls conceived - if sodium was really swaying they should have by far more boys than other groups.) Soo, take those "papers" with a grain of salt (LOL)

On this site, most of us got opposites doing things that way. We got girls eating tons of sodium (and in fact, many of our opposites were in people who insisted on doing that) and boys limiting our sodium and thus, for us, it's become very tough to believe in these things. Over time, more and more of us have given up on them and despite the fact that we are no longer doing things that way, we are still getting good results. So we are finding that it just cannot be the case that these things are swaying. It doesn't add up with what people's experiences are - we got opposites doing sodium stuff and our results have only gone up since we dropped it. For example, I got my 4th boy limiting sodium and taking calcium and my daughter eating TONS of sodium and stopped calcium and nearly all dairy.

If eating a lot of sodium were harmless, that would be fine and I would be happy to help you guys carry on doing that, but some of the recommendations for blue sways in particular are actively harmful and may even sway pink (as I mentioned, I find a good chunk of our opposites are in the people who refuse to eat any dairy foods and eat a ghastly amount of sodium) so I do like to keep you guys fully informed as to the risks and also the fact that sodium is very, very, very likely NOT helping your sway any.

But, it's of course your sway your way, but I cannot and WILL not ever ever in a million years sign off on anything beyond eating real foods and reasonable amounts of supplements for TTC a boy.

I have 4 boys and never has a "tissue salt" crossed my lips. In fact I never ate much salt with 3 of my 4 boys because I don't even really care for salty foods. My 3rd I did have a fair amount of salt (twas BBQ season) but I was doing a ton of blue friendly stuff with him otherwise so I very much suspect it was all the other stuff and not the salt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ and potassium is good for you, if you want to eat potassium rich foods, have at it. But you don't need potassium supplements, they are dangerous and can actaully make you DIE. You can get all the potassium you want via foods and plus you get all the other nutrients, since a nutrient rich diet = more boys anyway. Good luck.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "...because when you eat more of everything, you also get more sodium and potassium by default."

This has always made the most sense to me!

Thanks so much Atomic for weighing in. I could never keep up with all the supplements (and I do hate popping pills) so I have been pretty determined to do this with diet anyways.

Thanks all for the best wishes

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep! Keep us posted how it's going for you!