Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Swaying blue but have tonsilitus and been put on antibiotics advice please xx

I am currently on cd10, about 3 days ago I felt unwell headache, backache, literally no energy.. yesterday I had a temperature. I went to the walk in centre yesterday evening and was told i have tonsilitus! I have been prescribed phenoxymethyl-penicillin a 10 day course (4 times a day). I had one lot of medication yesterday as it was late in the day.

I am feeling a lot better than I did. I have read that if you have been ill it could sway pink is this true?? I am trying to sway blue. We were planning to give it a go tomorrow, and every other day maybe from there. lastime we dtd was cd 6. Prior to getting ill we were planning every 3rd day and more frequently around ovulation. As I am feeling a lot better than I did and I am hoping I will feel even better by tomorrow (will be CD11 and I usually ovulate around CD14) do you think being ill beforehand could still ruin my chances of swaying blue?? Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone? Xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm definitely not an expert but I have heard antibiotics Sway blue. Like I said though I'm not an expert! GL!
    2013 2015 .....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyBlue View Post
    I'm definitely not an expert but I have heard antibiotics Sway blue. Like I said though I'm not an expert! GL!
    Thanks so much for your reply. It's my first post and i was getting disheartened that no1 replied. I have read posts recently on gender dreaming.. is atomic still on this forum? Tonight is when I was planning to try but I don't know what to do for the best was hoping she would have also replied Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From memory I seem to remember reading that antibiotics sway blue too but perhaps see if you can find the posts on it through the search function. I have also seen about being sick swaying pink but I'm under the impression that's things that really throw you around for a few weeks (major flu, gastro etc). I wouldn't stress too much over a couple of unwell days.

Atomic is definitely still around. She might not have seen this yet as she works from oldest post to newest so bumping too quickly after the initial post may make it take longer for her to see it.

GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think they raise your PH so if ph has anything to do with it that may be blue but I don't know. I think you can private message people but I never have :/ good luck on your attempt! Hope you feel better soon!
    2013 2015 .....

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember Atomic saying antibiotics sway pink and probiotics sway blue. Regardless, you should take your medicine! I'm terribly sorry you're sick. I've had tonsillitis three times and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!! Hope you feel better soon.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

10. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    From memory I seem to remember reading that antibiotics sway blue too but perhaps see if you can find the posts on it through the search function. I have also seen about being sick swaying pink but I'm under the impression that's things that really throw you around for a few weeks (major flu, gastro etc). I wouldn't stress too much over a couple of unwell days.

Atomic is definitely still around. She might not have seen this yet as she works from oldest post to newest so bumping too quickly after the initial post may make it take longer for her to see it.

GL
    Thanks for your reply, I will check out the search function I wasn't aware of that xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyBlue View Post
    i think they raise your PH so if ph has anything to do with it that may be blue but I don't know. I think you can private message people but I never have :/ good luck on your attempt! Hope you feel better soon!
    Thanks for your reply and well wishes xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    I remember Atomic saying antibiotics sway pink and probiotics sway blue. Regardless, you should take your medicine! I'm terribly sorry you're sick. I've had tonsillitis three times and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for a couple of days I was absolutely exhausted feeling better now though xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast