Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cutting out supplements to get more EWCM

I always read about the opposite: if you want more cm, take this or that or the other supplement. Well, based on what I have read on here, I actually cut out a few supplements this cycle and seem to have considerably MORE ewcm. I suppose it's possible that it's just coincidental and an extra good cycle, but I sort of doubt it.

The supplements I stopped using are Maca Root, Vitamin B50, and DHEA. I gave up these supps based on things I have read on here, and I am really glad I did! I am not sure which is the one that cutting out helped the most, or if it is all, but I wanted to share because I feel like when ttc we always read about all these supps we should ADD, but I think sometimes there is such a thing as trying to fix what ain't broke, so I thought I'd share 😊

I'm just glad I came across info on here from Atomic and others that helped me realize these supplements aren't always advisable for everyone in every circumstance.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladynic thank you for letting us know this!! It is YOUR guys' experiences that allow me to know that some of these supplements are actively WORSE than nothing. I think sways are undermined all the time (and in fact, people who are trying to conceive are flummoxed as well) by taking supplements that actually cause more harm than good.

Just for anyone who is now curious - I never recommend Maca as I am not convinced it is safe (some people have had majorly confusing/frightening side effects on it). And if you are taking a multivitamin you're getting all the B's you need and taking MORE B vites can really mess up your cycle!! And lastly, DHEA - this is a HUGE no-no for anyone who has not had their DHEA levels tested by a doctor. Women are not SUPPOSED to have sky high levels of testosterone and when you take DHEA, your body starts making testosterone at the expense of estrogen and progesterone. YOu basically end up giving yourself PCOS in effect by taking DHEA when you don't even need it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Ladynic thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure thing. I'm just glad I came upon accurate information on here. As to whether that will make this whole thing work is yet to be seen, but it surely won't hurt!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post