Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we've had good results with exercise only 6 weeks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, I have two questions regarding your statistics:

What would be "some" and "lots" coffee? Or: how much do I have to drink to be counted as lots? ;-)

What is it with raspberry & / or peppermint tea? The statistics are crazy with 57 successful sways of 59 in total. But I've never read the recommendation to drink those teas here, so I guess there must be some strange statistical effect with them?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These are self-reported stats and they are what they are. I cannot say what each individual person defined this as, but as a general rule I think that "some" is 1-2 cups a day and "lots" is more than that. Please let's not go overboard with "lots" as too much coffee can make a person feel ill, so keep it 3-5 cups absolute max.

That is some sort of error in the stats. I've asked that it be removed since as you can see (from the peppermint tea result directly beneath that) that peppermint tea is not very effective and RRLT is something I have used only for less than 5 people all of whom had been trying to conceive for a very, very long time.

5. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for clarification, atomic! :-)

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

I apologize for this control freaky question in advance ;-)

As I wrote above in this thread, I used to drink almost one liter of milk (or even more if you also count yoghurt) when I conceived my boys. After reading a lot on this site I'm actually convinced now that this huge amount of dairy made my otherwise quite pink friendly diet (no breakfast, vegetarian, no snacking) turn into the blue direction.

I'm really a milk addict but of course I don't want to reduce my chances for pink. Would you advice to cut out milk completely or what amount would be "ok"?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You and me both, Verena. That was among the very first doubts I had about swaying the "old school" way is that I had always, always had tons of dairy and gotten boys doing that. My husband and I used to drink a gallon of milk a day between us!!

Now, this doesn't mean you now have to ban milk forever from your diet, not at all. Just keep it within the LE Diet limits for protein, fat, and calories and it can still be a part of your diet. With my successful sway I did have the least amount of dairy for sure but I did have the Yoplait yogurts and American cheese (not really quite dairy LOL) and then occasionally sour cream, and plus milk in my coffee every day.

10. Likes Verena liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

I hope I can convince hubby to start trying to conceive from february. So I'm adjusting my diet atm and also will start excercising. I have many many questions, I hope that's ok :-)

I have been on a not so strict diet for 4 or 5 months now, skipping breakfast, staying under 1800 kcal and reducing protein and fat. I have lost about 10 lbs and bmi is at 25 now.

I found out that it's easier for me to follow the PCOS type of diet. I think I read it has the same chances for pink, even if you don't have PCOS, as the "normal" LE diet, am I getting this right?

So I'm trying to eat 50-60 g fat and protein at about 1800 kcal. Is it ok to have two meals a day with quite big amounts of whole grain? Like 0,4 lbs whole grain spelt pasta or 0,5 lbs whole grain spelt bread?

Is spelt ok in general? The spelt flakes on the outside of my bread look like oatmeal which is worrying me a bit. Is there a theory actually why oatmeal is swaying blue?

I also eat sandwiches at Subway's quite often. They call one bread whole grain but I think it's rather only 20% whole grain. Is that ok to eat 3 or 4 times a week or will the white flour "destroy" the effects of PCOS diet? I even measured my blood sugar one hour after a sandwich. I often feel shaky after lunch, I had a thread about this a while ago, maybe you remember. Blood sugar was at 124, I think that's totally normal (but I'm no expert).

So my diet would be based on two meals a day of whole grain pasta / bread, Subway Sandwiches or potatoes. Plus smaller amounts of sauce, vegetarian sausage (based on egg white) on my bread, vegetables and I'm also trying to eat some fruits or salat with every meal. Plus about 13 oz of milk (1,5% fat) for my coffee.

What do you think about this? I hope I can do it that way as it is so easy for me to follow this diet :-) But please tell me if you have the slightest doubts about it.

Thank you so much in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oooh exciting! Good luck!!

yes if anything the PCOS-type diet is getting better results.

Anything within limits is fine. Whatever works best for you.

Spelt is fine and several ladies have eaten it as a part of their pink sway.

Oats have a chemical in them that other grains don't have that is said to raise testosterone.

2 or 3 meals, both fine, whatever works for you.

Yes I think it's fine to do the Subway, don't worry about the small amounts of white flour in there.

yes that's normal blood sugar after eating.

Everything else is looking great to me!

13. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    oooh exciting! Good luck!!

yes if anything the PCOS-type diet is getting better results.

Anything within limits is fine. Whatever works best for you.

Spelt is fine and several ladies have eaten it as a part of their pink sway.

Oats have a chemical in them that other grains don't have that is said to raise testosterone.

2 or 3 meals, both fine, whatever works for you.

Yes I think it's fine to do the Subway, don't worry about the small amounts of white flour in there.

yes that's normal blood sugar after eating.

Everything else is looking great to me!
    Wohoo so that's the plan for the next months! Thank you so much for your help and taking all the time to answer!!

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12