Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck New member looking for last minute girl sway guidance

Hello! Newbie here looking for some advice on timing/supplements on our lazy girl sway. A little background info:

We have a son and recently started trying for our 2nd. Our plan is 2 kids so we'd love to have a daughter this time around, but we are a little older so our first priority is healthy. I just turned 36 and my husband just turned 40.

We got pregnant easily with my son (just turned 3) and easily last fall, but I had a mmc at 8 weeks. I have a 26 day cycle so a little on the short side. I've been doing acupuncture to help with stress and to balance hormones. I'm new to the site so I've been following the LE diet for only a brief time (3 weeks), but I generally eat very little meat so that wasn't much of a change. I do normally take a lot of vitamins and supplements so I cut those out this month and I'm just taking a B complex (have 2 copies of MTHFR), COQ10, and a baby aspirin (new this cycle, but I should be taking for the MTHFR). I had been taking Vitex for a few cycles to try to lengthen my Luteal Phase, but stopped this cycle. I've been drinking a glass of rose/white wine every night for the last few weeks and have kept my coffee in the morning. I occasionally have a diet coke or some cranberry juice and have been drinking peppermint tea the last few days. I skip breakfast and have cut out the nutrient rich foods like oatmeal, flax, and so on for a few weeks. I have not had the time to workout between work/toddler/life so that hasn't been part of my sway at all.

With DH he is still taking vitamins. With his age we wanted to make sure his health/sperm was of good quality. He does a food based multi, vit C, vit E, coq10, and selenium (brazil nuts), some of which I know help boost sperm which sways blue...eeek. He has not changed anything else.

So I'm supposed to ovulate Sat/Sun/Mon. I've been doing ovulation tests for the last 2 cycles. We'd really like to get pregnant this cycle if possible. I'm on day 12 of my cycle and I usually ovulate on CD15/16. We DTD last night on CD11 for the first time in 2 weeks (he had released a few days prior). Our plan was to DTD every day because I thought that was best for ttc a girl, but in digging in to this site a little more I realized that is not the recommendation anymore.

At this point should I wait for a pos ovulation test and DTD one more time? I'm a little unclear on what the recommendation is for him outside of us DTD. Should he be releasing again before that one try?

Any other suggestions overall or things we can do last minute to help? Also, I'm supposed to have an acupuncture apt on Friday prior to ovulation and I've heard that can sway blue. I'm on the fence on canceling it because I do feel it helps me destress.

TIA
    Last edited by tryingfornumber2; August 10th, 2017 at 07:05 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanna say hi, and I'm surprised how alike our sways are Except for DH not taking supplements and that I'm younger (31), we are almost the same. I also had a mc at 8 weeks recently and started LE diet the last 3 weeks, although I lost 6 kg in the last two months, and I'm also taking metformin. I'm taking coq10, baby aspirin and folic acid. Hope we both hear pink real soon!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pinkmama. GL to you too! Can anyone chime in with suggestions on timing or is there a better place to ask?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member looking for last minute girl sway guidance

-
    Last edited by Praying4agirl; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:09 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please bump this for me so I can answer in more depth but just real quick, the most important thing you can do at the last minute is have one attempt. CD 11 is slim odds but I'd stick with it at least until CD 14, if you have a pos OPK later than that, have another attempt, but if any sooner, stick with that CD 11 attempt. Good luck and don't forget to bump!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic and Praying4agirl. Atomic, yesterday was CD15 so since it was 4 days later we BD. Between CD11 and CD15 he did release on CD13 and 14. I wasn't sure if he should, but thought it might be the best of both worlds as far as compressed frequent release (for us) and one chance. So now today I woke up with lots of CM and a digital peak day. The previous 2 days have been high fertility on the digital ovulation sticks so I'm guessing my estrogen was rising. I'm just wondering if we should BD again tonight in the case that I don't ovulate until tomorrow or the next day. I'm still a little unclear of how long after the peak day ovulation happens for me. Last month we BD'd two days prior to a positive opk (not digital) and we didn't get pregnant. I know you asked me to bump for you to respond on other things in my post so sorry to add more, but would love your insight or anyone else's before tonight if at all possible. Thanks so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I only just now saw this - I would stick with the CD 15 attempt till CD 19, then have another attempt.

No one knows how long after peak, O will occur - and it can change every month anyway.

Some months just aren't THE month - everything was exactly right but conception doesn't occur.

In future months I'd skip the in between releases to boost odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ