Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitex/Agnus castus

I'm using vitex again in preparation for my girl sway which will probably start in december. I used this when I fell pregnant with my daughter but didn't know at the time that it swayed pink.

I love love love vitex - this is my first month on (CD1 to O) and its already took away myawful moods which start at ovulation and last until after my period, my bloating is better and it's even given me my libido back (does this sound like I'm estrogen dominant and if so doesn't that sway pink?) so they're the reasons I love it, however I feel like I have more EWCM. Maybe I'm just getting it over a shorter period of time instead of over more days so it feels like there's more? I'm not sure but I def feel like there's more so next month I'll take this alongside a antihistamine but should I do more to dry it out? I already skip breakfast and use sweeteners so I'm thinking more along the gels/lime? Or will the vitex dry me out eventually?

Thanks as always

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welll...I am not sure I believe in "estrogen dominance" but if it is a thing, it may sway blue.

If vitex is working for you, continue. if it starts messing up your cycle, it hasn't gotten good results anyway.

I don't see any point in using jelly and antihistamine before you TTC in December, that's a long time from now. Lots of things can and probably will change in the meantime so let's play it by ear and see what happens between now and then.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Welll...I am not sure I believe in "estrogen dominance" but if it is a thing, it may sway blue.

If vitex is working for you, continue. if it starts messing up your cycle, it hasn't gotten good results anyway.

I don't see any point in using jelly and antihistamine before you TTC in December, that's a long time from now. Lots of things can and probably will change in the meantime so let's play it by ear and see what happens between now and then.
    Thank you Atomic! No it doesnt mess me up, in fact its done the same as it did last time, im normally 31, 32 or 33 day cycle but this gives me 28 day with OV slap bang at 14 (according to OPK, i cant temp due to lack of sleep)

Thank you, youre right, ill wait and see, just getting excited and ahead of myself.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant, that's great. Carry on and keep me posted how you're getting on!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ